Chapter 24:OTI:Saving Ham

John and Eevie and I walked back to the studio using the secret doorway.First,we snuck into Raichu's room.

Raichu:(whispering)You two finally back with Laurens!You've left for half a month!Luckily,When Salvia asked where were you,I told her the lie and she believed.By the way can John really save Ham?

Eevie:(whispers to Raichu so only Raichu can hear)I have no idea.John only treats Ham as a friend,but he said saving a friend is worth a try.

OTI:John,in my dreams,the person told me that she(the person)would tell you where is Ham.The voice said that Ham's senpai would know the direction where Ham is

John:I feel a voice in my head!Oh,the voice said wear the invisible cloak first,then walk left,then when we see Salvia's portrait,walk three steps to the right.There,we need to open a locked door to see Ham

Raichu:Oh!The room next to where Salvia sleeps in!Ive always wondered what was that room for!

Eevie:Raichu,stay in here while we go rescue Ham

So we walked to the locked room.But it was locked!How can we get in and save her?

A voice inside hissed 'OTI!Thanks goodness you found me!Where have you been!

It's Ham! 'What is the password for the lock?We need to unlock it by getting the five words on the lock right.' I asked

Ham:I heard Salvia say that it is Bendy.

So I arranged the five words into Bendy and the door unlocked.I ran inside with Eevie and John.I hugged Ham.

'Ham!Thanks goodness you are safe!But Why are you a soul?'I asked.

Ham told me to go to Raichu's room and then she explained the whole thing to me,Raichu,John and Eevie.

Eevie:We need to defeat the monster in your body so you can get back in!

John:Yah!I'll stay here and help you

Ham:(blushes a little)Ok sure

So everything has gone well,and now,we have to find Minji.