Chapter 10:OTI:The Otiduction

Introduction?Urgh,fine.I am O.T.I.,NOT I.T.O.I like science and adventure.People think I am mental.Yes!I am OTI the mental person.Thats What Ham calls me.And I call her Hamchung human.I love insects and I like Un-following the trend.For example,when people make slime,I make it After a  few years when no one is making them.My friends like celebrities and groups like Twice,which I don't like.When Minji started liked Twice and was continuously listening to the song TT,I changed the action 'TT' into a gunshot—'TT—bang'.Also,when Eevie was talking about Dance-Moms,I said on purposely 'Ants-mom?What ants mom?' Eevie was annoyed and said 'No!Not Ants-Moms!Its Where Maddie Ziegler dances!' Then I laughed 'Is Maddie Mad?' Which made Eevie really super furious.I like making fun of people sometimes😜

Ham is my best friend.I met her this year at school and we talked and played a lot.One of my favourite times was talking about condors and playing condors RP with her.It was fun shipping her with Pepper,the scholar in the book,and Ham's face would turn bright red(Well,in my memory).Minji is my good friend but I think she is too innocent and obsessed with Twice.And I like pranking Eevie:)(authors notes:-_-).This year,after I met Eevie and Minji,I introduced them to my two other friends,Raichu and Ham.Then,we five became good friends.This summer,my parents were busy,so I stayed in the school dormitory with the four as their parents were busy too.Then,when we found out of the Brave Competition,we packed and headed for the Ink Machine studio.Actually,I went there just to see the monster Bendy and just to kill time😁.I really want to see a real monster and prank it:p(authors notes:are u kidding me).I can't wait to see that Bendy.I want to punch him.I need to punch someone yayyy.

So,we went to StarTown and we had to get pass a wall to go through a garden full of coordinates.Actually,I just guessed how to break the code for the wall.It was pretty easy.

When we got into the studio,actually I sensed that something was wrong.But I had no evidence,so I was finding it out.Then,the next day Minji left and Ham was gone.That was weird enough,as Minji wouldn't leave us alone!And Ham too!Something was wrong.Somethings up!!!!!

Then,when Salvia Caught Eevie and Raichu,I was lucky to wear an invisible cloak,thanks to Salvia as she left hers on the desk inside the room.

Now Raichu and Eevie are caught,Minji has left,and Ham has been turned evil.Now I have to defeat the devil,all alone.(Sobs)

But actually,is Salvia the head of the devils,or is she only one small part of the devils?I have to punch Salvia and Bendy,I have to,I have to!!!

OTI and the Ink Machineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें