10/

"I need to go now."
"No, Seyoung! Gajima!"

The young lad took his chance to catch her shoulder and swung her toward him. Moonbin didn't mean to be harsh but it hurt her in the process, making her hold onto her womb.

"M-mianh-"
"Don't!"

She pushed his hand away from her and as she did, the old lady, which she had learned now was her ex-boyfriend's grandmother, ran over to them and supported her as she made her sit on a cushion covered chair.

"Let her rest first, dear. She had come a long way here."

The puppy dog eyed man stared at the fair lady in front of him, connecting words in his head to think of something to respond with. But he pursed his lips into a thin line, and cleared his throat then went away with his work—delivering the stock of supplies for his grandmother's antique shop.

With head in the clouds, Seyoung dreamed of herself, holding a baby in her arms as she caressed the child while humming to the lullaby that she had heard in her younger days.

She was sitting on a rocking chair, looking at the beautiful scenery of a meadow filled with sunflowers and daisies. She loved it . . . but she had a fear of the future.

A future where having no support from anyone is inevitable. What could she say to her father? What would her little brother think of her as now?

The only person willing to help her was her stepbrother. But she refused to let him be in contact with her.

She immediately opened her teary eyes as she hugged herself and the baby; she knew she regrets now what she had done to Jinwoo.

Realizing this, she took out her phone and searched for his name in her contacts. It was past three in the morning, so she just decided to let it pass.

But she had other thoughts too.  Whether she calls him or not,  Jinwoo wouldn't accept her call,  knowing that he had already given up on her stubbornness.

And above all,  he had somebody to care for, Chaerin.