4/

"Are you doing alright there?"
"Y-yes we are, eomma."

Jinwoo gulped after ending the call he had with his mother.

They definitely weren't doing alright.

But he wasn't sure about who was having a worse day; him knowing that his sister was going to be a mother, or her sister knowing she was going to be a mother, either way it was the same, just a different point of view.

But whose fault was it?

Was it even something to blame for?

What is a fault anyway? For all he knew, it was something done that results from an accident and having a baby wasn't supposed to be an accident. At least that's what he wanted to believe.

"We need to abort that baby."
"No! It's mine! Don't get into my business!"
"What if our parents find about it? What's your dad going to say? Can't you just be objective for once?"
"Objective?! We're talking about a life here! You want to take away a child's life without it even having a chance to live! I—"

She held onto her stomach, groaning as she felt pain inside her. Jinwoo had instantly supported her with a hand on her back, but being the stubborn sister she was, she pushed him away.

"We need to get you to the infirmary, Se—"
"Don't say my name."

Jinwoo had enough. His blood started to boil inside and a pang of anger began overflowing in his heart. He didn't want to do anything with her anymore. He wanted all of these to be over.

"Fine. Be that way. I'm never going to help you. I'm not even going to try and look for you. This is what you want, right? Live your life just how you want it. I just hope you don't regret it."

Jinwoo left the park where he planned to meet his sister. This was it, their final goodbye.

But could it be really their last?