3/

"Where is she now?"
"Probably hooking up with that Hyunsik guy again."

Jinwoo frantically ran to the boys' dorms at the words of her sister's friend slash roommate. He hissed curses and what he'd do when he sees her. He bumped into many people, including trash bins, lockers, everything that got in his way to yet again, save his sister from getting into another trouble, moreover, a decision she'll regret forever.

"Joesonghamnida!" He apologized to a person; a girl who had her books fallen due to the sudden collision.

As he got inside the building that smelled of dirty laundries and dead cockroaches, he went to find the room where his sister could possibly be in.

Jinwoo asked every guy he passed by about where Hyunsik's room was. There were different answers:

"I don't know him."

"In the right hallway."

"In the left hallway."

"I thought he was already expelled?"

Jinwoo stopped at the other lad's answer. Why would he be expelled? he asked himself. The guy was about to walk away until Jinwoo decided to stop him with another question, "Why?".

"I heard he got a senior pregnant last year. The girl said he raped her."

Jinwoo felt his heart thump faster, unable to breathe normally as he started to sweat like crazy. His thoughts wandered off to what was happening now to his dear sister.

Will she be his next victim?
What would happen if she gets . . . pregnant?
My parents are so gonna kill me.

He ran out into the hallways, looking for his possible future brother-in-law. He hated that thought, though there is nothing more important than to find her and stop the unsettling inferences he made himself.

"Jinwoo hyung?"

"Dongmin! Do you know where's Hyunsik?"

"Hyunsik? There's a lot of Hyunsik in the campus. What's the last name?"

"I-I don't know. I heard he raped a girl last year and got her pregnant."

"Oh, that Hyunsik."

"You know him? Where's his room?"

"Follow me."

Jinwoo did what he was told; he tailed Dongmin like a lost puppy, not knowing where to go but knowing he had someone to lead him. His hands became moist, his back drenched in sweat after the long run, and his eyes were twitching like he had seen some horrid looking creatures lurking around that area.

They finally stood in front of a door.

Dongmin watched him with a concerned look on his flawless face as Jinwoo stared at the door, hesitating to go in. He then looked up at the tall boy, giving him back a small smile that lifted a weight in his heart that was already drowning in regret.

If only I didn't kiss her . . .