SBS Gayo Daejun (HotHot)

Start from the beginning

Taehyung:well... how are things?

Jennie:It's funny that we met but we chatted on phone and now we couldn't find a topic since we both tell what is happening of ourselves on chat or calls.(chuckles)

Taehyung: y..yeah... I know your answer to my question so.... scratch that.(smiles)

A few seconds of silence as both are acting shy,when suddenly they heard steps coming to their direction.

Taehyung:quick! Let's hide...

Taehyung grabs jennie's arm and opens a door  infront of them so that they can both hide.

Jennie:oppa.. why here? (Annoyed)

Taehyung:sorry.. I get ahead of myself, the important thing is we are not caught.

Jennie: well... their are two doors infront of us but you open the cleaning room.Anyway your right.

The voice became louder and louder and the steps sounded clearer and near.

Taehyung: I guess.. they will buy drinks on the vending machine.

Jennie nods in response and bumped her head on taehyung's chin.

Jennie: mianhe.. it's really so cramped here oppa.

Taehyung peeked at a small hole on the door and saw that they are sbs staff, now currently drinking and sitting on the bench chatting.

Taehyung: this is bad.. they are chatting outside. We could be stuck here for long.

Jennie felt his hot breath on his forehead as they are both so close to each other, the small space is crampped up and their facing each other making things a little bit awkward and makes them flustered as they can feel each other more.

Taehyung: umm.. are you alright? Your face is red...(looks down to jennie)

Jennie:I'm fine, it's just hot and ....(jennie looks up to him making their faces so close to each other)

Taehyung stared at jennie while jennie also stared back, both of them are now tracing their features. Taehyung puts his hand on her waist as Jennie's both hands are placed on his cheek when...

Sbs staff 2: Aigoo... I heard someone from bangtan is dating..this will be bad for their fans..

Both Jennie and Taehyung heard what he said and comeback to their senses.

Sbs staff 1: hey!let's watch this...

Both taehyung and jennie are looking away, blushing. When suddenly they heard moans and sexy voices from outside.

Jennie:oh my ghad! Are they watching!!(embarrased)

Taehyung: Porn.. they are watching porn.

Jennie:oh my ghad!(covers mouth)

As the sultry voices are heard both of them look away, still bodies close to each other. Both noticed that their breathing is fast.

Taehyung: are you hot?

Jennie: yeah.. im hot..you oppa?

Taehyung: me too...(stared at jennie who is breathing heavily since it's really hot in the place they are hiding)

Jen:aigoo. It's so cramped and hot here. (looks at taehyung sweating face)

Taehyung: yeah... I'm hot..(breaths heavily)

Jennie looked away as what she just saw...

Jennie: say.. why do you guys watch porn.

Taehyung: what kind of question! I wont tell you...

Jennie: tell me!

Taehyung put's his other hand on jennie's chin to make her look up.

Taehyung: well...this.(pouts his lips towards jennie)

Jennie:yah!!(slaps taehyungs cheek)

As time passed by they still are both inside the cramp room. Finally, the staff went away and both of them open the door  and hed out, currently gasping for air.

Jennie: oh my ghad! What did just happened!!(gasping for air)

Taehyung: aisshh.. finally were free..(wipes sweat on his face)

Jennie: oppa!! Dont act like that again.

Taehyung: alright.. alright.. mianhe.

Jennie:well my 15 minutes are done oppa. Manager will kill me if I will not be there in our tent. Gotta go!

Taehyung: arraso.. you go first. I'll stay here for a while and oh! Wipe that lipstick smudge they might think dirty of you.

Rattling, Jennie uses her phone to see her face to wipe some lipstick smudge.

Taehyung: Jennie-a, you know you look hot today.(smirks)
Specially your face with a lipstick smudge on.

Jennie blushes and throws an empty can at taehyung.

Jennie: bye oppa!!(walks away)

Taehyung: My Christmas gift ok! Birthday gift also!!(shouts)

Taehyung thought while looking at jennie walking away: She is so cute blushing like that.