Sexy namja

The next day
5:00 pm Daegu (Kim residence)

Jennie is busy watching the Laptop with Yura who sat beside her on the couch.

/AN: they are friends now/

Flashback
12:00 am

Taehyung: oh! Jen your chocolate chip cookies is so good last night! (Smiles)

Jennie: Gomowo oppa..(smiles) where are you going with yeojun?

Taehyung: ahh.. We will visit my uncles place, we will be back before dinner arraso... And oh! Yura will be here since she wants to accompany you. Is it ok?

Jennie:it's ok... I want to know her

End flashback

Yura: Jimin oppa is so sexy and hot......

Jennie smiled at her remark.

Jennie: so your bias is Jimin?

Yura: yeah... He is charming and sexy.
You unnie? Is Taehyung oppa your bias in bangtan? Are you a fan?

Jennie: We 4 are ARMYS actually...specially Lisa and Jisoo unnie. But I'm not that fond of them like they are. Umm... Actually My bias is jungkook and Jimin.

Yura: r...really?! But Taehyung...
did you find oppa sexy or something...

Jennie: I find Taehyung attractive of course, but my first bias are those two.
I like how Jimin is a great dancer and he has the most sex appeal(chuckles)
More than Taehyung and the others, while jungkook has a nice voice he has a manly appeal too..

Yura : So... How was Taehyung being a boyfriend? It must be hard to adjust since his behavior...I'm his friend and I'm slightly worried..

Jennie:You know... I find him cute when his acting weird and I like that about him.(Smiles)

Yura:Mianhe unnie, I have to go...
The time is almost 6, I have to help the restaurant.

Both said their goodbyes and now Jenny heads to yeojun's room to clean but was surprised as she saw Taehyung on yeojuns bed sitting.

Jennie: oh! you arrived?
I didn't noticed.. You passed by the ...

Taehyung: yeah... We arrived.
Your so busy chatting.

Jennie: wait for a while.. I will cook our dinner.

Jennie heads to the kitchen an cooks their food. Taehyung passed by Jennie heading to his room where he slept.

/AN: Jennie slept at yeojun's room while Taehyung is on a separate room/

After a while....

Jennie: oppa the food is done, let's eat!
I'll wake yeojun up!!

Taehyung is currently at the shower taking a warm bath. While Jennie is about to go to yeojun's room she heard him shout.

Taehyung: Yeojun is full! We already ate an early dinner!!

Jennie walks outside the room and was suprised as she saw Taehyung's half naked body at the Kitchen; only a towel wrapped around his waist,showing his firm manly body.

Taehyung thought: I should flex slightly...

Taehyung puts his hands on top of the fridge and purposely drinks the water dripping.

Jennie: hey! What are you doing?! Go and wear something!!(Looking at Taehyung who is currently drinking water causing her to blush)

Taehyung: I know... It's not like,
it's your first time seeing a half naked man?(looks at Jennie then smirks and bites her lower lip)

Jennie blushed and noticed that their are some water droplets crawling downward on his chest heading to his stomach which made her gulp.

Jennie: yah!! (Throws a living room pillow) Goto your room and changed. It's not like you have abs!

Taehyung looks at his tummy revealing no abs but a cute baby belly. He runs to his room realizing his acting is stupid.

Taehyung thought: well that was crazy!

After a while he came out the room and sat beside Jennie who is watching a drama.

Jennie: Oppa...I ate first, go and eat on your own.

Taehyung pouts and looks at the drama she is watching.

Jennie:aeuu~~ it's not like it will happen in real life..

/Drama:
The guy pinned the girl on the couch, hands above her head and he was holding it, the guy's other hand softly caressed her lips and is now kissing/

Taehyung looked at the wide eyed Jennie looking at the current scene.

Taehyung: Jennie-a.....

Jennie looked at Taehyung, when suddenly he pushed her on the side of the couch making her lay, he grabbed her two hands and pinned it on top of her head, His other hand traced her lips, making Jennie flustered and mentally blank. His face went closer to hers, her heart is beating fast.

Taehyung: so...It can also happen in real life,you know... (Smirks)

Jennie: oppa!!!

Taehyung: well.....(whispers to her ear)
Am I more sexy and manly than jungkook and jimin?

Jennie's heart can't take it, she kicks Taehyung making him release his hold from her.

Jennie: Kim Taehyung what are you doing! (Surprised)your acting strange.

Taehyung: Ommo ommo!
Mianhe Jen, I was just acting.
Please don't misunderstand.
I won't do it to you Jen....(panic) Mianhe..

Jennie sighs,hands on her chest.

Jennie: Whoaa! my heartbeat is so fast....your crazy..(smacks Taehyung)

Taehyung chuckles at her reaction.

Suddenly they heard a cute voice making them look at where it came from....

Yeojun: I want to eat...(rubs his eyes)

Jennie: Arraso... (Looks at Taehyung)
You and your hyung can eat together

Stands and walks to the Kitchen...

Taehyung thought: She is so cute acting as if nothing happened. So...will she now think of me as a sexy manly guy?