Support

Calling......

Jennie: Oppa???(worried)

Taehyung: wae?

Jennie: umm..condolence, My prayers are with your friend.

Taehyung:Th...thank you..

Jennie heard sobs on the other line.

Taehyung: Jennie?

Jennie: oppa your crying huh? Gwenchana?

Taehyung: ani... I'm not crying. I'm good.(sobs)

Jennie: oppa, all will be well don't worry...I can only pray for his soul and to his family.I know your emotions now are stirred up, be strong oppa.

Taehyung: (sobs) It is so hard! Why did it happen? Why did he do that? Did he have problems that are that heavy?!

Jennie tears up listening to Taehyung's cry, he is obviously sad about what his friend did and what happened.

Taehyung: We recently chatted each other about our future, (sobs) how can we make our dreams become reality. We even congratulated each other's success. (Sobs)

Jennie: Taehyung oppa.... I wish you well. Your in Japan promoting with a heavy heart..(sobs)

Taehyung: w..wait are you crying?

Jennie: aniyo. Always remember we are all here for you. Your members,me and your family.

Taehyung smiles hearing Jennie's sweet voice. He really is not well, loosing a friend that is like a brother to him. He must hide this emotions that he has now, he is promoting in Japan.

Taehyung: I know...
Thanks Jennie-a.

Jennie: oppa hwaiting! Bangtan hwaiting!(cheering)

Taehyung:neh... I can do this..(wipes his face)

Jennie: I have to go... Bye oppa.

Taehyung: bye Jenjen-a...

End Call

7:00 am Japan

Taehyung and Jimin's room

Taehyung stares at the food in front of him blankly. Having no appetite is bad for his health specially he will have a stressful day ahead and he knows it. He has been crying to Jimin about what happened to his friend. Jimin opens the door bringing some papers to Taehyung for their schedule.

Jimin: taehyungie, I know it is hard for you to do some stuff this day. We all here will support you.

Taehyung: yeah.. I'm not well. But this is our Job as Idols so....

Jimin: Bang PD said you can rest for today and make some calls to his family.

Taehyung: I can call them later. I know they can understand the situation for me. Japanese Army's are waiting for us...

Suddenly Taehyung's phone vibrated revealing who it was, a soft smile formed on his face.

Kakao message

Jen: Oppa. I'm happy that you are doing well but Please do take care of your health. You have emotional stress about your friend and still promoting in Japan.
This is our job so let's hwaiting tho 🙏🏻.
I'm really worried about you 😫.
BlackPink cheers for your Japan promotion. 🎊🎊
I will always support you!!
I miss being with you ~~✨✨
Pyoong 🙂

Taehyung reads her message making him put his phone on his chest,smiling as he imagines Jennie's voice saying it to him in person.

Jimin: Did you know Jin hyung and Jisoo are chatting each other and looks like our hyung is really pushing...

Taehyung: Chincha??(shocked) Jin hyung likes Jisoo right? How did he have her number?

Jimin: But that's not that important now. Did you know Jennie called Jin hyung using Jisoo's number and she talks to Jin hyung about checking if you're doing good. If you are crying hard when you heard what happened to him. She even asked a favor about giving you vitamins to take, for your health.

Taehyung looks shocked at what Jimin just said..

Jimin: you're so lucky, she is really a kind girl.

Taehyung stares at his phone looking at his wallpaper that is Jennie.

Jimin: She Supports you well.