SBS Gayo Daejun (HotHot)

/AN: WARNING! HOT content. No 18+ but just the word *P* thats all. Hahaha😂 hows the update my dear readers? /

Taehyung came running to this small conference room that jungkook know in this Dome.He open's the door and saw Jungkook and Lisa sitting side by side, jungkook's arm rested on Lisa's shoulders.

Taehyung:umm.. Mianhe. Lisa-a, where's Jennie?

Lisa:ahh... she went to get some drinks at a vending machine near  here.(embarassed)

Taehyung:ahh... ok the one on the third corner from here. Umm.. sorry for interrupting your moment. Continue please.. bye!

Taehyung left the two who are both flustered at the sudden interruption and went back to what they are doing(watching anime on ipad)

Taehyung thought: well... where could she be?

Taehyung saw Jennie sitting at a bench and holding a can drink.

Jennie wore

Taehyung wore

Taehyung wore

Taehyung:Jen? (Shouts)

Jennie look to her left and saw a waving taehyung, walking towards her.

Jennie:oppa! (Smiles)

Taehyung:ahhh.....(shouts while running towards jennie, arms wide open)

Jennie:hahaha... ok.

Jennie opens her arms wide open, they both hug each other.

Jennie:your so cute...

Taehyung:I know... (chuckles) let's hug for a while. I want to feel you close to me.

Jennie blushes at what he have said and burries her face on his chest. Taehyung on the other hand is closing her eyes and feeling the hapiness.

Jennie thought:his heartbeat is fast.(closes her eyes and smiles as she heard his heartbeat)

Taehyung broke free from the hug and now they are sitting side by side on the bench and sipping some hot can drink.