Unfortunate Misunderstanding

Hoseok was walking down the hall, just minding his own business. As he walked by Yoongi's room, he heard a pair of voices. He held his ear to the door so he could understand what they were saying.

"Ah.. Yoongi hyung not like that." That sounded like Jimin.

Hoseok immediately took out his phone and began recording. At the same time, he decided it would be important to inform the other members.

Group Chat: EXPOSE YOONMIN

your hope: EMERGENCY IN FRONT OF YOONGI HYUNGS ROOM

your hope: COME NOW

rm: what is it now hoseok

your hope: COME LISTEN FOR YOURSELF

Hoseok exited out of the messenger and focused on the conversation.

"Then how do you want it Jiminie?"

"Put it in slower or else you'll hurt me."

"Sorry... is this better?"

"Ah...ah...ah...ah..."

"Okay it's in."

"That was definitely better."

"I think you should move now."

"Why would I do that?"

"So that you can get used to it?"

"Okay wait let me adjust first."

"Of course"

"I'm gonna move now... AH FUCK!"

"You gotta take it slower Jiminie."

"Like how?"

"Maybe just move up first."

"Ah.. okay this isn't so bad."

"See I told you."

"Thanks hyung." Then footsteps moved to the door.

By the time Hoseok had processed it, Jimin had already opened the door, fully clothed. Wait fully clothed? Hoseok looked up from his spot when he fell on the floor.

"Hobi hyung? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked him with a puzzled look.

"I was, uh, forget about it. What were you two doing in there?" Hoseok asked.

"I was helping him put in his earring." Yoongi said, appearing beside the younger boy.

Hoseok looked back to Jimin, and as expected one of his ears was red and a new hoop decorated it.

"See? I knew you were being stupid" Namjoon piped up from behind Hoseok.

He and Jin had come into the room a little after he had sent the text.

"I-I wh-what how b-but you were..." Hoseok stuttered.

While everyone was so focused on Yoongi and Jimin, they didn't notice the two youngest members missing. They also didn't notice how the hallway bathroom had been locked. No one had come in or out for about an hour.

Hoseok stood in front of the door completely speechless. How could something like this happen to him? It was absolutely impossible.

Was he missing something important?