The Discovery

Hoseok's morning was going pretty well so far. He was sitting in his room with Yoongi, while they studied for their Uni exams coming up. Although they're an idol group and basically already have a job, they thought it would be good to go to university as well. Jin hyung had already graduated, while he and the other members were attending Global Cyber University. Everything was just as usual, until Jimin walked into the room. It wasn't like Hoseok hated the younger boy. In fact, he loved spending time with him because he was one of the brightest people he had ever met. But what happened in the room was what confused him.

"Hey Yoongi hyung." Jimin said smiling as he walked toward the male, who was currently slumped onto Hoseok's bed with his laptop in his lap.

"Hi Jiminie, what's up?" Yoongi sweetly smiled back at him.

"Oh nothing really. I just wanted to say good morning to my hyung." Jimin had that warm look he gave everyone when he was completely focused on them.

"Well good morning then." Yoongi replied, just as focused on the other boy. Hoseok sat at his desk watching the exchange. He wouldn't mind if it weren't for the fact that Jimin had completely ignored him. Jimin had walked into his room for goodness sake. The least he could have done was give him a wave.

"Well I'm going to make some coffee, do you want some too?"

"Yeah, of course. Thanks Jiminie, but what what else can I expect from my favorite dongsaeng?" Jimin had actually blushed at the older's statement. Hoseok was not only shocked, but also offended at this point. Jimin had asked Yoongi for coffee, but not him. He was about to speak out his concerns, when Jimin gave a Yoongi a peck on the cheek and hurried out of the room. Yoongi's ears had seemed to have turned a light pink.

"What the hell was that?!" Hoseok looked at Yoongi with wide eyes. The color had disappeared from his ears just as fast as it had come. Hoseok wondered if he had imagined it.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi turned to Hoseok with an uninterested expression. This was completely the opposite from when he was talking to Jimin.

"Jimin just walked in here, offered to make you coffee, and kissed you. And now you're acting like nothing happened?" Hoseok questioned.

"You're overreacting, he's always like that." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"You've got to be kidding me. He completely ignored my existence. Don't forget this is my room." Hoseok waved his arms around in an exaggerated fashion.

"Maybe he just doesn't like you." Yoongi chuckled, watching Hoseok continue his actions.

"That's impossible! Plus, you called him your favorite dongsaeng. What is that supposed to mean?"

"Well none of you guys make me stuff, and you suck." Hoseok was just about say some very colorful language to the older. However, he was cut off by Jimin walking into the room with two mugs of coffee. Hoseok got excited thinking that the other mug was for him, but he just walked past him towards the bed. Jimin sat down beside Yoongi and handed him a mug.

"Here you go hyung." Yoongi smirked at Hoseok and looked back to Jimin.

"Thank you so much Jiminie." He said taking a sip from the mug. Hoseok had enough. He abruptly stood up and left the room. As he walked away, he could faintly hear two voices.

"What was that?"

"I don't know, but he probably has something important to do."

"Oh okay well hyung how's...." Hoseok didn't stay to listen to the rest of the conversation. Something was going on between those two.

And Hoseok was going to figure it out.