Chapter 12

Mira opened the hand made scrapbook. The first picture was of Rachel and Laxus pointing to their guild emblems.

   "That's when we first joined the guild." Rachel said with a warm smile.

  In the picture Rachel had a big grin on and Laxus had a bright smile.

  Mira turned to the next page.

  The next picture was of Guildarts,Laxus,and Rachel. Guildarts and Rachel were glaring at each other, while Laxus was holding a request with a grin.

   "That was our first mission, the old man made Guildarts go with us." Laxus said crossing his arms.

    "Wow! Guildarts looks so young!" Lucy said.

    "He was a jerk. Always beating us up." Rachel said glaring at the memory.

They turned to the next page. Rachel and Laxus looked older. Rachel was holding a s class quest.

   "I was 12 when I made it to s class, and when I beat Guildarts." Rachel said with a proud smirk.

   "That's so cool." Lucy said admiring the picture.

  They turned to the next photo that was Rachel and Laxus in the hospital with bandages all over them.

    Laxus wasn't smiling big. You could tell Rachel forced a smile in the picture. Rachel and Laxus didn't say anything, this picture brought very bad memories.

  Mira even looked sad. Lucy raised an eyebrow.

  "What's this picture about." Lucy asked.

Rachel's expression darkened.

  "I'd rather not talk about it, it's a touchy subject." Rachel said looking down.

   "I understand." Lucy said with concern and disappointment in her voice.

  That picture is when Laxus finally changed. He turned into the jerk. And got his scar. Rachel got her scars from what happened.

  The photo album was done. But on the very last page was just of Rachel and Laxus. Rachel was kissing Laxus' cheek. And he looked surprised and was completely red.

    Lucy and Mira were fan girling. Laxus glanced at Rachel and kissed her on the cheek. Mira saw and giggled at them.

     "I love you." Laxus whispered in her ear.

    Rachel smiled. She loved him too, with all her heart.

The trials as friends to something moreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara