Chapter 9

Rachel's point of view:

The sun shined on my face, I felt the warmth. I opened my eyes and Laxus was beside me. His large muscular arms were around me. I couldn't believe my eyes!! As I got up I looked at him. I touched his face. Then he woke up!
I took in a deep breath and sat up. I looked beside me... I sighed with relief. It was just a dream. My body ached. I guess getting some rest my body finally made me sore. The sun was already up. What time is it? That was a weird dream. But kinda nice. I guess the dragon in me wants to make him mine. But the person in me is saying no.
I don't plan on doing anything like that with Laxus. Not until we are married. But he may not like that. I don't care it's what I want.
I walked to the window and saw a package on the spare bed in my room. I looked at the medium sized box. There was a note.
"I know your probably going to kill me. I know you're thinking how did I get the package in your room. I have my ways. So I thought you'd like a new outfit for the games tomorrow. So here you go can't wait to see you in it!😉
Love, Laxus "
Oh grate. He probably got this super reveling outfit for me.
I opened the box and took out the outfit. It had one sleeve on the right shoulder and it was a romper like out fit with shorts attached to it with a sash around the waist. Along the only sleeve was a triangular pattern that when down the short sleeve. Along the ends of the shorts was the same triangular pattern. The main part of the outfit was light tan and the patterns were dark brown.
I put the outfit on and I looked pretty good . Laxus made a good choice. I saw there were brown boots that had fur around the trim of them.
"Very nice. I look good!"
I heard distant bells ringing.
"AHHHH!!!! WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!!!! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE GAMES!! "
I ran outside a saw some girls in the street.
"Excuse me but do you ladies know if the grand magic games has already started?"
"Um yah I think they are announcing the guilds right know."
"Thank you!!" I said running towards the coliseum.

Laxus point of view:

Where is she. She wouldn't just leave. I don't think she would. The stupid announcer was saying all the guilds names and it was close to fairy tales.
"Where is she!!!"I heard the old man say." She is going to have another thing coming if she thinks she can ditch!!!!"
"Master let me take Rachel's place!"yelled Natsu.
"Is she isn't here then you can."
She wouldn't leave I know it.

Rachel's point of view:
I've never ran this fast before! I blew threw security, passed the guards and into the seating area. I saw Fairytales designated seating zone. I booked it! They were almost to our name! I was almost there!
I saw Natsu getting ready to jump into the battle grounds. I jumped over the canipee and smashed Nastu's face in the wall. And did a front flip into the arena and landed with one knee touching the ground.
"AND! FAIRY TALE!!!!!"
I heard the crowd roaring which made my ears want to bleed.
"RACHEL!!! WHERE WERE YOU!!!??"I heard master shout.
I turned around to look at him in the sweating above me. "Sorry, I guess getting some sleep really made me not want to get up." I said with a stupid grin on my face.
"We were worried you wouldn't show up!"said Mira hugging me.
"I had no doubts." I heard a familiar deep voice say. I blushed at the sound of his voice.
I looked at him and he chuckled. He leaned in close to my ear."You look really nice in that outfit looks like I chose well." He said flirtatiously.
"Oh yah how did you get that in my room?!"
"Like I said I have my ways." He said with a smirk.
I rolled my eyes. But I had a small grin on my face. I could tell Laxus wanted to kiss me, I could feel his deep blue eyes staring at me. Then I heard the dumb voice of that weird talking pumpkin.
"Lets go over the rules of the final game!!! You have to find your way threw these magical doors and retrieve your flag! If you encounter anyone during this time you can fight them, even if they are in your guild."
Everyone in the crowed gasped. Except me. And Laxus. I was ready for anything.
"You can see how the other players are doing on these provided visual lacermas. Good luck to you all pumpkins!!"
I heard guild arts coming towards the rest of us." You guys are best option is to stay together so we don't have to fight."
As soon as he said that the ground started to rumble. I looked at Laxus and reached for him. All of of tried to grasp each other's hands. But we're separated by walls. I ran to Laxus and we were hand in hand but a wall came and almost broke our arms. I landed flat on my butt.
"Frick!" I yelled rubbing my butt. I looked in front of me and there was a huge door.
"Crap!! I've never been good at solving puzzles!!!!"
I stood up. I walked up right to the door I thought what if you just could break threw the door?! I charged the door as fast as I could and used my shoulder to break threw it. Sending dust and rocks every where.
I started coughing. That was easy. I started to run. I saw another door. Oh great. Then I remembered that I can see how the other people are doing! I saw a small screen appear in front of me. Every one in fairy tale was still in it. But people from other guilds are... GETTING HIT WITH LIGHTNING IF THEY DONT PUT ENOUGH FORCE INTO BREAKING THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm dead. So I have to hit the door perfectly if I want to not get hit with lightning. If I get hit with lightning I'm as good as dead, literally. I could die from any lightning attack. So I blew threw another door. I did that like 15 times. Now I was bleeding my shoulder was all bruised. There was still another door in front of me. I looked at the screen, Erza and Mira had been struck by lightning. Laxus was behind. I bursted threw the door and was falling into a deep cave. I didn't scream, I just had to see the bottom.
I used fire to stop my fall. I was in a cavern, there were flags of other guilds crests. I started searching for fairy tales. Then I heard a huge boom! I looked that way and smelt an old man how drank to much. The dust cleared.
"Well well well, if it isn't Guildarts!"
"Sorry Rachel, I don't want to fight you, but there can only be one person standing!" Said gulidarts. I smirked.
"Like you said, there can only be one person standing." As I said that we were fist and fist. The ground broke underneath us. He kept destroying my flames and I got mad. I focused my power on my right leg. Then at the right moment, I kicked him and he whent flying!!
"I've never losed a match with you old man!" I said putting my hands on my hips. Then I felt the ground rumble. It actually made my stomach turn. But my stomach was stronger than Nastu's. I smelt another old man. But this time it was a wizard saint. One that I have never been able to beat.