Chapter 4

Laxus point of view:

I hope she isn't angry. I've never felt so amazing. I just couldn't hold my love for Rachel in any longer. I opened my eyes a little bit and her eyes were wide open and her face was red it was hilarious!
  I slowly pulled away and she was all love struck. It was awesome! She finally came to her senses.
" Why did you kiss me?"
"Because I've liked you for a very long time. Just, I have had some personal issues that I've had to sort out and you've felt the wrath of those issues. I'm so sorry Rachel. I don't blame you if you don't forgive me ever." Then she walked up to me and kissed me, just a sweet little kiss and then she hugged me.

    "I have forgiven you from the moment it happend. I was just so scared that is was going to happen again. But you've changed so much! I can't believe it! I've liked you for as long as I can remember. Actually, I've loved you my whole life."

I couldn't believe what she just said I must have blushed because she giggled at me and blushed back. We hugged. I was so happy and so was Rachel she started to cry.
" I love  you Laxus!"
"I love you too Rachel, let's head over to where the guild is at."
" I'm going to be in big trouble!"
" I was going to ask you that, why did you take those other two century class quests?"
" I was scared to come home."
"Yah, that was my bad I'm sorry again."
"It's ok! I should've faced my fears instead of running away from them."

     We started walking out of that room , Rachel had the biggest smile on her face! I wrapped my arm around her waist.
"Hey! You are my first kiss Laxus don't even think about being all handsy!"
I couldn't believe I was her first kiss!!! I must have looked super surprised because she started laughing.
"Why are you so surprised?! You are the only guy I've had eyes for!"
I loved that,  I looked forward and started blushing. She stood on her tipie toes and kissed me and the cheek. She made me feel all warm and tingly inside!