Chapter 11

The morning sun shined through the infirmary curtains. Rachel slowly opened her eyes she sat up and stretched.

The door then opened to show Nastu, Grey, Erza, Lucy,and Wendy.

  "Good morning Rachel!" Nastu said with a bright smile

"Good morning Nastu. And everyone else." Rachel said with a small smile.

"How did you sleep?" Erza asked

"I slept surprisingly good." Rachel smiled

"So, how was the century quests?" Gray asked

"They were good. I probably won't be able to go on any soon though." Rachel said her smile disappearing.

Then the door opened to show Laxus.

"Laxus?" Lucy asked

"What?" Laxus asked coldly as he walked to Rachel's bedside.

"I didn't think you would visit Rachel in the hospital." Lucy said confused

Laxus ignored her and sat down next to Rachel's bed.

"Well, Lucy you probably didn't know but Rachel and Laxus joined the guild together and were childhood friends." Erza chimed in.

  "Oh... I'm sorry." Lucy said putting her head down.

"It's fine! No sweat!" Rachel said smiling.

Lucy smiled at Rachel's kindness.

"Well, we'll let you rest Rachel." Erza said with a smile.

"When you get better Rachel you better fight me for real!" Nastu challenged.

Rachel smirked "Fine, but it's your death wish."

They all laughed and said goodbye as they left the room. As soon as they left Rachel jumped out of bed and started to stretch.

Laxus laughed at her.

"Good morning Laxus! I feel amazing! I no longer have lightning in my body!" Rachel said cheerfully.

  "Good." Laxus said catching Rachel's lips into his. He put his hand on her waist. And she pulled away and stared walking out the door.

  "Where are you going?" Laxus asked standing up.

  "Duh, to see everyone!" She said with a bright smile.

She walked to the main floor and the noise filled her ears. She smiled as old memories flooded her mind. Everyone had grown up so much.

  "Rachel over here!!" Rachel looked at the person who said that and it was Mira. Rachel smiled and walked over to her at the bar. Laxus following her.

   "Rachel!" Mira said hugging Rachel tightly. "I haven't said a proper hello and welcome back yet!" Mira said.

  "I missed you so much Mira!" Rachel said returning a tight hug.

  "You know, Laxus really missed you when you were gone." Mira says grinning at Laxus.

  Laxus turned completely red "I did not!" He yelled averting his eyes from the two females.

  Rachel and Mira giggled.

  "You should have seen him! He was always moping around and just being a sorry person." Mira said with a grin.

   Laxus was about to explode with embarrassment "I did not! It's all lies!"

  "If anyone mentioned you he would loose his cool and start blushing!" Mira said with a slight giggle.

  "Laxus I didn't know how cute you could be!" Rachel said nudging him with her elbow.

  He was completely red and he was very angry. He looked away in embarrassment and left clicking his tongue. 

   Rachel and Mira were laughing hard. Then a blonde haired girl walked up to the laughing females.

  "Hey Mira what you laughing about?" She asked sitting down at the bar.

  Rachel then remembered meeting the young girl, she believed her name was Lucy. 

  "Oh it was nothing just old friends seeing each other again." Rachel said putting a hand on her hip.

    "I still can't believe that you beat Guildarts and Jura." Lucy said looking down.

  "It was merely child's play. If I were in perfect condition I wouldn't have gotten hurt so badly. Actually, he hit a weak spot. It was an old wound. Other than that, I would have finished him like Guildarts." Rachel said crossing her arms.

   Lucy's eyes widened. "That's so crazy. I didn't know someone could be so powerful."

  "You should have seen this spitfire when she was a teen! Man she could fight!" Guildarts said butting in.

  "Yah! But Guildarts was a little punk. He would always beat up Laxus and I." Rachel said said laughing.

  Lucy started laughing with them.

"Oh Lucy I bet you'll love these pictures!" Mira said disappearing.

  "Hmm? What pictures?" Lucy asked raising an eyebrow.

  Mira came back with a big photo album. It was labeled 'Laxus and Rachel's life'

  Laxus froze and a huge blush came on his face.

  "Wait?! Where did you get that?!" Laxus yelled snatching the album away. 

  "Why are you so flustered, gosh." Rachel said taking the album away from him.

  She froze when she saw it.

  "Mira? H-how did you get this?" Rachel asked shadows forming over her eyes.

   "Hmm, I found it in Masters office. So I put it in the library." Mira said looking confused.

  "What's wrong Rachel?" Lucy asked worriedly.

    "I haven't... seen, this book in a while." Rachel said with a weak smile. You could tell she was hiding back tears.

   "What is it?" Mira asked

"I gave it to Rachel after she made ss class." Laxus said looking down.

   "Wow! That's so cool!" Lucy said clapping her hands together.

  "Can we look inside?" Mira asked looking at Rachel and Laxus.

   Laxus just looked away from everyone scowling. Rachel looked to Mira and Lucy with a kind nod.