Chapter 8

Finally all the idiots left! I looked at Rachel who was sitting on her bed. She had beautiful brown long hair that touched her lower back. She had gorgeous brown eyes that I could get lost in forever. Her skin was tanned from being in the sun a lot. On her right shoulder was a big three slash scar. And on her left shoulder was her red fairy tail emblem.

She had a sleeveless shirt with a fire emblem in the center of the shirt. She had skinny jeans on with small rips on them from fighting. She had dirt patches on her skin in random places. She looked really tired.

  She noticed me staring at her
"What are you looking at?" She asked

"You." I said with a smirk. I stood up and sat next to her on the bed.

  "You should probably go. We've got to rest up for the games." Rachel said

  "To tell you the truth I don't want to go." I said turning her face to me.

" Laxus, I love you but,you should go I don't want to do that." She said with a dusk of pink on her face.

"Alright, I'll go." I said kissing her on her lips. Our lips moved in perfect sync.

  Then she started crying. Why was she crying? I pulled away to look at her. I was confused but also worried.

  "Rachel?"
"I'm sorry, I'm fine but I think you should go I need rest." Rachel said with a forced smile.

  I stood up and walked towards the door.

"I love you Rachel. Good night." I said as I looked at her once more. She gave me a small smile and blew a kiss to me. But that kiss turned into a ball of fire that shaped into a little dragon.

  The little dragon came and twirled around my head and the kissed me on the cheek. I smiled at Rachel and opened the door.

  "Goodnight Laxus love you." Rachel said as I closed the door.

  As soon as the door was closed I heard her crying. Should I go back in there? What is going on? I shook it off and walked  in the streets of crocus.

"Laxus!" I turned around to see the thunder legion.
"Where were you?" Asked Freed

"I was talking to Rachel. We were talking about life and stuff." I said walking

  "You love her!" Bixlo teased

"Tch." I walked away from them

"Where are you going now?" Evergreen asked

"To run some errands." I said

I smiled as I walked away because I remembered what Bixlo said. I do love her. With all my heart.