Chapter 6

I saw master walk out of the hallway, and then following him was Rachel. She looked depressed. My heart dropped, did she get expelled?! But if she did I think she would be crying unless she was holding them back.
  I walked towards them. Master stoped talking to her and said " Boy why are you  here?" Makarov said raising an eyebrow
" I was seeing if Rachel wanted anything to eat." I said crossing my arms
" Yah, I'm kinda hungry." Rachel said looking down
"Rachel you can go have fun with your comrades." The old man said
"Thank you master." Rachel said
Rachel looked sad and was quiet. We ordered. 
"I'll have a double bacon cheese burger extra fries."
Wow my girlfriend eats more than me. Well I can see that she is a dragon slayer so it's understandable. I eat a lot . I never thought I say this.
"I'll take the same thing." I said grinning at her
" You eat the same amount as me? I thought I was queen of eating?" Rachel said with a smirk
"Yah but I'm the king of eating!" I said putting my arms behind my head
"Ok your highness!" She said slightly pushing me.
I loved her comebacks. Even though they weren't very good. Finally people started to walk over and talk to Rachel. The thunder legion walked up to us.
" Hey Rachel looking really good!"Said Bixlo.
"Thanks Bixlo. How have you been?" She said lightly smiling
"Great, have nothing to complain about!" Bixlo said with his tongue hanging out
"That's good." Rachel said looking down at her food
"RACHEL!!! COME HERE AND FIGHT ME!!!"
Natsu came to our table and slammed his fist on the table.
"Dude do you know what your getting yourself into?" I said.
"Wow my baby brother is challenging me to a fight. You can't even beat gildarts so you don't stand a chance against me." Rachel said crossing her arms.
"Yah, but I can try!!" Nastu said charging her.
Rachel just put her fingers in the position to flick something. And Natsu was charging her, she just stood up and flicked his forehead and he flew threw the air broke the floor and smashed threw the window!
"Haha! You idiot! You should have know better!" I said chuckling and the rest of the guild roared with laughter
When I'm around Rachel I can't help but be happy and giddy. I've never been happier!
"Ow!! That really hurt!! Why'd you have to do that Rachel!" Nastu complained and spit out a piece of wood.
"Because you asked for it fire brain! Next time think twice before you charge me ok?!" Rachel said laughing. "Now will you let me eat in peace?"