Chapter 5

Rachel's point of view:

I have never been happier! But I still was really nervous to talk to master makarov. Was he going to expel me from fairy tale. I don't know, it's what I get.
  Laxus was still in awe that he was my first kiss! I really do love him! I'm still a little worried that he'll take his anger out on me. But I can't think that. I have to have faith in him!
We were on the street talking about our adventures these past years. We were in front of the pub that our guild was at. My heart was beating so fast I was terrified about what master was going to do about me.
" Don't worry Rachel, it will be okay."
"You don't know that,  but I appreciate the support. I'm ready to go in."
" I'll be right beside you."
We walked in and the noise of the guild was making my sensitive ears ache. There was many drunk members that I knew well and some I've never met. I saw master Makarov . My heart skipped a beat when he made eye contact with me!
  Laxus tried to put his arm around me but I smacked it. We had agreed that we wouldn't tell anyone about us till after the games. Everyone went silent when we walked in. Some saying who's that? Or I can't believe she's back!
  Master said " Rachel, may I see you in the back alone?"
Oh no! I'm sweating like a pig again !
"Yes sir."
I was following master, I looked back at Laxus he looked worried. I was worried. We went into a small room.
"Close the door child."
" Yes master." I closed the door.
" So how have you been Rachel?"
" I've been alright, still really beat from the century class quests."
"Yah taking on 3 century class quests can really take a lot of magic out of a person. Especially if your master only permitted you to go on one!! What on earth were you thinking!! You could have died!"
" I'm sorry master. I didn't, want to come home, I was scared."
" why were you scared? "
"I don't know."
"Tell me child."
"I can't."
"Is that same thing all those years ago when you showed up half dead, bleeding, crying. All bruised and scraped."
"Yes."
"You still won't tell me who did that horrible thing to you?"
"No. I want to forget about it. I don't want to fear anymore. I just want to get passed it."
"Well, you still are a dunder head. You still have to be punished for what you have done."
"I understand master. Do what you have to. I deserve it."