1-800-273-8255 | tom holland

* warning: this mentions suicide and depression

* 2nd warning/important note: if you're struggling with depression or suicide, please copy this number into your contacts and dial it. it will save you. it's not mine, but it is a line that will help you. I love you, so that's why I'm doing this 💖

a/n: i wrote this one over the span of 3 hours, so im sorry if it's not that good but i know people are struggling everyday and i just wanted to write this because this song is important and the number is very important. people are not told that they are important everyday and it's important that we always give others small gestures of love or care. even when maybe you're having a bad day, a smile towards someone can change a life. if you ever need anyone to talk to, to rant to, don't hesitate to message me. i know how you're feeling. i know what you're thinking. just.. i hope this helps.

It wasn't her day. It wasn't her week. It wasn't her month or her year. It just wasn't her time.

She couldn't take it anymore. It was all coming down on her, pushing her and pulling at her. Her emotions were no longer there, as if someone had pulled a switch and turned them off. They disappeared as she stared at her lifeless reflection in the mirror.

'Would they miss me?' 'Will people remember me?' 'Am I loved?'

So many questions flooded into her mind as tears streamed down her face.

She couldn't take it anymore.

[ I been on the low, I been taking my time, I feel like I'm out of my mind, It feel like my life ain't mine ]

She had been distant, and her friends had noticed. Didn't come out of her apartment, didn't answer her phone and was constantly stuck inside. Her thoughts were consuming her as she looked around and realized she was truly and utterly alone.

Her boyfriend, Tom Holland, had been visiting her hometown when he called her.

She didn't answer. Her phone sent him straight to voicemail as he frowned and dialed again. Nothing.

Harrison saw Tom looking frantic as he dialed your number as well before being met with the same voicemail.

Hi, this is Y/n -

And Tom!

Sorry I can't answer the phone -

Probably because I stole it.

Shut up, Tom! Anyways, just leave a message and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Probably not that soon but okay.

Shut up, Tom!

Tom felt disappointed as he listened to the voicemail before ending the call.

Why weren't you answering?

[ i don't wanna be alive, i don't wanna be alive, i just wanna die today, i just wanna die, and let me tell you why ]

No one could understand her. Everyone was.. different.

She felt like an outcast, having these thoughts almost all the time. Questions running through her head when she didn't want them to.

Walking around town and everyone's eyes were on her. She didn't feel like she fit in. Was it because of her thoughts?

Was it because of the voices?

They were clawing at her, begging to be heard as she tried to push them back. But they managed to find their way to the frontal cortex in her brain as she started hearing them almost all the time.