MISTLETOE | harry holland

Being friends with the Hollands was.. different. Something you definitely didn't expect.

You had known the Hollands for about a year, moving to Kingston Upon Thames and meeting Tom first, when you had been working on set for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', and you had become good friends in a small amount of time. He then introduced you to his family, who welcomed you with open arms.

So when they invited you over for Christmas, you gladly accepted.

Tom had told you, in advance, that his family tended to go 'all out'on Christmas and buy each other HUGE gifts. Not only that, but on December 1st, you had done a 'Secret Santa' exchange, and each picked different names from a hat.

You got Harry.

You couldn't deny that you harbored a crush for the twin, one whom you shared many interests with. He had never given you a hint that told you he felt the same, so you didn't do anything, keeping the secret to yourself. Though, the others had noticed, and teased you about it almost all the time.

"You should tell him, Y/n!" Tom said, with a smile as you shook your head and lightly chuckled.

"He clearly doesn't feel the same, Tom. I really don't want to bring my hopes up."

"Oh, come on! Just trust me!"

"I think I'll pass, Thomas."

He let it slide, for now, as you had tried to come up with a gift for Harry.

Since you two had shared an interest in photography, he had been talking about getting a new camera for a long time.

"Mine's just not working the best anymore. And the new one has so many good features! I would love to buy that for myself!" he exclaimed, as you both looked at the camera displays at the camera store.

So, days before Christmas, you headed over there, and bought the camera Harry wanted, along with a few lenses, a couple extra rolls of film for his 'Super 8' camera and a little 'i click for a living' pin.

Hopefully, he liked the gift.

It was finally Christmas Eve, when you drove to the Holland's house, wearing your Christmas sweater. Parking, you sighed deeply before grabbing your gift for Harry and heading inside.

"Hi Y/n! Welcome! Come in!" Nikki greeted you at the door, a smile on her face as she gave you a hug before closing the door behind you.

Paddy came running to the door, enveloping you in a hug and pulling your hand over to the living room, where the rest of the family was sitting there waiting.

"Y/n!" Sam exclaimed, with a smile, before wrapping his arms around you in an embrace and smiling at you.

"Hi Sam. How are you?"

"Excited!"

It was then Tom's turn to hug you, as he greeted you before he sat down on the floor. Going around, you greeted the rest of the family, even giving little Tessa a rub behind her ears, before you sat down next to Tom on the floor, your gift in front of you.

"Okay, everyone, since we already have our gifts out, we are going to start with whoever had Paddy first." in this moment, Dom immediately hands Paddy his gift, a smile on both their faces.

Everyone watched as Paddy tore open the wrapping to find a new videogame and a jersey to his favorite football team. Smiling, he thanked his dad, giving him a hug before Nikki gave Dom his present.

He opened his, and Tom went next, giving his gift to Sam, who then gave his gift to Tom. They both opened it, Tom obtaining a bunch of Spider-Man merch, along with a Pop! Figurine of Peter Parker, as Sam got a record player and a bunch of his favorite records.

Then, it was just Harry and you left.

You gave Harry his gift, as he handed you yours. Giving him a chance, he unwrapped the paper, before opening the box and grinning widely.

"Oh my god!" his hands reached inside the box, pulling out the camera, lenses and the small pin. "I love it!"

He wrapped his arms around your body, pulling you in for a hug as you smiled and hugged back. "Thank you," he mumbled into your hair before letting you go.

Beginning to open your gift, you nervously smiled before opening the box.

Inside was a single, hardcover book. As you went to open it, you noticed a picture of you and Harry that had been taken by Sam when you first met.

Your hands, reaching for the edge, opened the book, as you started to cry. It was an album of all of your memories, with the Hollands. The pictures ranging from Tom, Harry, Sam, Paddy and Dom and Nikki. A couple were of you and Tessa, ones taken at the park or lounging around your home. But all of them were of intimate moments spent with each of them.

"Thank you so much, Harry. This means the world to me!" you put the album down next to you, before wrapping your arms over his shoulders, as his went around your waist. His embrace was tight, not wanting to let go as you lightly cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you all so much."

"Oh, you're welcome, darling! We wanted you to spend Christmas with us since you're a part of the family now." Nikki said as you hugged the rest of the family, before Harry pulled you aside, as they started making Hot Chocolate and put on the fireplace.

"Did you like your gift?" he asked with a smile.

"I loved it. Thank you."

"I also had another gift, hopefully, if you accept." Nodding, he started to speak before Tom cut him off with a laugh, pointing at you two.

"What?" you asked before he pointed over your heads.

Looking up at the same time as Harry, you noticed it.

A small mistletoe had been hung on the ceiling as it hung over your heads, right in the middle of both of you. Harry was blushing furiously by now, as he locked eye contact with you.

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to. Not-not that I don't want to! I do, but I don't want to pressure yo-" you cut him off by grabbing his flannel collar, pulling him down and connecting your lips.

It happened almost instantly, as he froze before melting into the kiss, both of you moving in sync with each other. His hands rested on your hips, yours going over his shoulders, fingers laced together.

With your eyes closed, you two separated, as you heard cheers from the living room. But you didn't turn, your gaze locked on Harry as he smiled before pulling you in once more.

"Did you have something to ask me earlier, Harry?" you mumbled against his lips, as he disconnected and smiled.

"Would you want to be my girlfriend?"

Without answering, you simply pulled him into another kiss, your answer being poured between your lips as you two shared the moment before joining the rest of the family on the couch, his arm around your waist as your hands were intertwined.

Damn, what a night.