ODD LOVE | tom holland

Börja om från början

And then, came her time to see Tom Holland again.

Over the course of her job, she had developed feelings for the brunette boy, who was actually 7 years younger than her. Yet, during her time there, she had seen him grow into someone she never imagined. And he greeted her with a smile and a wave.

The smile that made her heart hurt.

She was 28. He was 21.

The age gap was huge.

She didn't mind. He didn't mind.

But they knew it wouldn't work. The media would go crazy, the fans would call it "sexualizing" and "illegal", when they were both adults.

She wanted to tell him. Tell him everything. But she ignored it, knowing it could ruin their careers.

She never expected for him to make the first move.

Especially, in front of everyone.

"Hey, y/n, you got a minute?"

Turning around at the sound of her name, she noticed Harrison standing there, a smile on his face as he waved.

"Hi Harrison. What's up?"

"Uh, are you available this weekend?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I'm throwing a surprise party for Tom and we need some help. Also, because we wanted you to help design the cake."

Did I forget to mention that she knew how to bake? Not only could she decorate like a professional, but she could also make the best chocolate coffee cake out of her whole family.

"Yeah, of course! Where is it gonna be?"

"Do you want me to text you the address? And we could meetup so I can help you with the cake."

"Sure."

They exchanged phone numbers, as she smiled at him before Tom walked through the door.

"Hey guys. Y/n they told me to come in here for my makeup for scene 67."

"Right! Sit and I'll put it on."

He sat in the chair, his phone in hand as he started to record the process, something he really liked to do. Her hands moved quickly as she brushed layers and layers of makeup, making him look dirty and beat up, a bruise on his cheek and a split lip.

"This looks amazing, mate!" Harrison exclaimed, a huge smile on his face as he watched her brush move over his lip, adding the finishing touches on masterpiece.

"It does! Thank you so much, y/n!" Without a second thought, Tom pulled her in for a hug, his arms around her waist as hers circled his shoulders.

They pulled away with a blush on their cheeks, as Tom, with another smile, walked out, Harrison behind him before he stopped, and turned to her.

"You know, he really likes you."

The blush grew, as she smiled, looking at Harrison.

"Really?"

"Love, I can see it in his eyes."

"But, I'm so much older than him. He could have anyone he wants his age."

"Darling, do you have any idea how much he doesn't care about the age gap? He is utterly in love with you."

"I really like him too."

"Then tell him." Harrison then left without saying another word, leaving her with a lot to think about.

-

Y/n was packing up her things, as filming had ended for the day, and everyone was told to stay in their trailers. She had been putting away her makeup when she got a text message from Harrison.

'Love, would you mind meeting me at Stage 6? To talk about Tom's birthday surprise.'

She responded immediately, while grabbing her adidas jacket.

'Course. I'll be there in 5.'

Heading out, she headed straight for Stage 5, seeing the whole cast waiting as she entered.

Everyone looked at her, before making a passageway in the middle of the crowd, reaching Tom on the other end, who was waiting with roses in front of him.

A smile was on her lips, as she walked towards him. It almost seemed like a dream. Everyone watched the pair as they neared each other, before she had stopped, a couple inches from his body.

"These are for you."

Handing her the roses, she smiled, before looking up at him.

"Y/n, I know it might seem weird, especially since I'm younger than you, but I really like you. I've liked you for a while and I didn't want to wait anymore. I don't care if others don't approve of our relationship or if they find it inappropriate. I really don't give two shits. I love you. I love you so damn much and I don't care what others think. I only care about you."

A smile was on her lips, as a tear slipped down her face. Tom wiped it from her cheeks, a smile on his face before she stood on her toes and pressed her lips to his.

Time seemed to stop, as they were only focused on the feeling of their lips against each other, smiles on their faces, and knowing, that this, was true love.

When they finally pulled apart, Tom was looking down at the girl of his dreams, a smile adorned his face as he took her in.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Without hesitating, she answered a simple word, that changed their whole lives.

"Yes."