"I want all those things too." I said, giving him a kiss.

•••

After putting the tree on top of the Jeep, we continued back to the cabin. Halfway there we stopped at an old diner to get coffee. 

Taking the sip of coffee warmed my insides up. I smiled taking my first sip, closing my eyes, and letting out a moan of enjoyment. Shawn just continued looking at me, and laughed.

"Nothing stands between you, and coffee." He says.

"Nothing." I say back.

"Not even me. Or you know...when we...you know...do it." He smirked, saying "do it" a little more quiet and sexy if that was even possible.

I almost spit my coffee out from laughing. 

"Your my only exception" I say with a giggle and a wink, as I move into his side of the booth.

 I put my head on his shoulder, feeling tired from doing absolutely nothing. He put his hand on my thigh, gently rubbing it in a soothing way. After we both finished our coffee, and managed to get warm, we headed back home to decorate our tree.

"That one there" I said, pointing to one of the tallest branches out of my reach. Shawn easily was able to put the ornament up there.

I looked all around at our tree. The colorful lights, gleamed every color. Our ornaments, showed every aspect of our life. Some were given to us by friends, and family. Others handcrafted, from generations before, and have been family heirlooms.

"Shawn, this looks amazing" I exclaimed staring at the tree, almost speechless.

He smiled. His hands were behind his back hiding something. "Aren't we forgetting something?" Shawn asked.

I gave him a confusing look. Shifting my eyes between him and the tree. Then it occurred to me, that we forgot to put the star on. I opened my moth, my facial expressions changing. Shawn revealed a star, a different one then we had before.

"My mom gave it to me. It was my great great grandmothers, Avò. She said that it would get passed down from generation to generation, to the newly wed couple."

I gave him my warm smile, compelling my love towards him. "Is this your way of proposing to me?" I playfully asked. 

"Yes. If you're wondering no, there is no ring anywhere." I give him a fake frown that turns into a smile. 

"I hope that you will say yes sometime in the near future. I need you in my life. I need you to be my wife. There is nobody else in this world, that I could imagine. Whenever I hear the words wife or fiancé, I think of you. Whenever I hear daughter or son, I think of what our children would be like. With my brown eyes, and your beautiful brunette hair."

"Shawn please, your going to make me cry." I said quickly blinking away, what might be tears. 

"I feel the same way, Shawn. I really really do." We both hug each other, so tight. I put my head in the crook of his neck, while he strokes my hair.

•••

The sun had set. Shawn nor I were feeling any motivation to make dinner, so we got takeout Chinese instead. He was currently song writing in the studio, while I was tending the fire, and reading a new book. 

I decided to light some candles, and play some Christmas music softly. I quietly hummed along. All of a sudden I heard another voice humming along. Shawn sat down next to me, handing me a decaf coffee, still humming.

The song ended, moving own to a very familiar song. My favorite Christmas song. I looked over at Shawn, and gave an excited smile, in which he returned. I jumped off the couch, and waved Shawn my way. He playfully rolled his eyes, but soon followed. I put my feet on top of his, in an attempt to dance.

"Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful" Shawn sang.

"And since we've no place to go" I sang back, my voice not nearly as silky as Shawn's.

We both continued to sing, as he twirled me, "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"

We listened to the song some more, still attempting to dance. 

"You know I was writing about you." Shawn stated. 

I remember the first time he told me that. Adrenaline, rushed through my veins. Love overpowering your body, just like right now.

"I presume all good things..." I joked with him, giving him my contagious smile.

"Of course."

I yawned placing my head on his chest as he continued to sing. The fire crackling, and the swaying of each other back and forth. One of his hands layed on my waist, the other one holding my hand.

"Let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!"

Hey all ya.

 So I got myself motivated to finish this in three days, which is pretty good for me. I just uploaded it because I had no motivation to edit it really good, so yea. I'll probably go edit this sometime this week. 

lets face it, I have no motivation for anything, except eating and sleeping. Okay I'll start working on other imagines. 

Send in other requests. (I'm saying this, like someone is actually going to read this. BAHAHAHA good one JT. Seriously no ones gonna read this shit lol) 

Overall I'm pretty happy with this one. Lemme know what yuns think. But I don't know what's coming atcha this week, because ya girl has three quizzes and five tests. But yea. Funny story I did not understand a chapter of my math AT ALL, because m teachers a big ol bitch. So I got an 11/34 on the quiz, and a 53/100 on the test. Sos. I promise I'm not dumb, I just didn't understand that chapter. So I have to retake it this week. Now Imma cry and go be a fat ass now and eat a BUNCH of cookies. 

Ok bye