Chapter 1

Jefferson's POV

"Jefferson. Washington needs you in the conference room. We have a mission." James says to me and I get up. "Do you know anything the mission Jemmy?" I ask as we walk down the extremely long hallway. We work in an underground agency in New York. We travel a lot. "No not yet. No one knows anything so far. It's a very closed and classified case. Like no one knows it." He say and I just nod. Jemmy usually knows all the mission before we start.

We continued to walk and talk until a small force knocked me off my feet. I look up to see, "Hamilton?" He gets up and Jemmy helps me up. "Sorry Jefferson." He says after dusting himself off. "Washington said we need to hurry or asses." We all rush to the conference room. We get there to see Washington, Laf, Herc, Mariah, Laurens, and the Schuyler sisters at the table. "Finally you're here." Washington says and gets up and closes the blinds. "Shut the door and lock it." This is not common but it's also not a shock here. It really only happens when it's a closed case. As in no one outside this room can know.

"So this mission is very important and I will need every single one of you on this case. Herc and Angie you will be getting the weapons together and doing the behind the scenes work and back up if needed. Get some get away vehicles and find the locations. Laf and Peggy I need you working behind the scenes as well but you will be here at the office behind the computers making sure they stay safe. I will also need you to work on disguises. Mariah, Eliza, and John you three will be making sure that everything runs smoothly like it always does and be ready with the med truck if they need it. John you will also be working with the tech. James I also want you with Herc and Angie."

Washington says this and Hamilton and I look at him confused. Usually he lists off the people in the field first. "Um sir what will the rest of us be doing?" Hamilton asks and I nod in agreement even though it was only use left. Then I thought and finally realize...oh no. "Well let me finish son." Washington says and Hamilton huffs. "I'm notcha son."

"Hamilton and Jefferson since you are my best field agents you two will be working together to accomplish this mission. Remember it is very important so don't mess this up." Washington say and Hamilton's jaw drops. "Sir you-" Hamilton was cut off by Washington saying, "Alexander you and Thomas need to figure out how to work through this mission." I smirk at Hamilton. Washington throws the file on the table and I pick it up. Field agents get first look at mission files. "It says we need to retrieve a very important file with information for some doomsday plan along with a chemical vile. We will be at a fancy banquet and we will be playing a couple." I smirk at Hamilton again.

After I read that Hamilton snatches the file from me. The thought of Hamilton and I as a couple made me blush. Wtf? Why am I blushing. I hate Hamilton. "I HAVE TO WEAR A FUCKING DRESS!" Hamilton yells snapping me out of my thoughts. I start laughing so hard I fall out of my chair. Hamilton groans. "You'll leave in two days." Washington says as he leaves the room. Hamilton groans again then his eyes widen. "Wait. DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO SHAVE?!" He yells and I laugh even more. "Not like there's anything to shave peach fuzz." Angelica says and I laugh more. I could actually die of laughter at this point.

"Ugh." Hamilton says and puts his head down. "It's alright hammy you'll l-look g-great." I say and laugh again. Hamilton gets up and leaves. Everyone leaves the meeting room and start work for the mission. I take the file into my office and keep looking it over. We are looking for Samuel Seabury at this party. He will have the vile and Charles Lee will have the file we need. They are there to give their part of their mission to agents of the British mafia. We just have to get to them first and dump some drug trucks into the a nearby river. The vial of the chemical is the most important part of this mission.

After a few minutes Hamilton comes into my office. "Jefferson let's stay after work today to work on the case." Hamilton says and leave my office. I blink and pull out my phone.

Macaronifucker: What if I had plans?

Spamilton: Do you have plans?

Macaronifucker: Yes...maybe...no

Spamilton: Then we are working on this case.

Macaronifucker: Ugh fine.

I put my phone up and James walks into my office. "You okay?" He asks and I smile and nod. James has been my best friends for years now. Both of our parents worked at the spy agency and recently retired. That's how James and I know each other and became spies.

"PEGGY I AM NOT PUTTING THOSE ON!" I hear Hamilton yell and I start laughing again and James chuckles. We rush out of the room to see Hamilton rush past us in a dress with Peggy chasing after him. "Alex they are just fake boobs it will make it more believable." Peggy says. "There are plenty of women with flat chests." Hamilton says and faces Peggy. He is physically holding up the dress to keep it from falling. "They will make your dress fit." Peggy says and he marches off. "MULLIGAN GET YOUR TAILOR LOVING ASS OVER HERE AND FIT THIS DRESS!" Hamilton yells and Herc peeks around the corner with a doughnut in his hand and powered sugar on his face.

Everyone has gotten use to Hamilton's yelling and chooses to ignore it. All of the people on this mission are laughing because of Hamilton. He is like a heated teddy bear. Cute and deadly. I make my way back in my office and continue to look over the files for the mission. And see what and who we are looking for. Until a shirtless Hamilton hides in my office. "Save me from Satan's helpers." He says and Laf knocks on my door.

"Mon ami just tell us what heels you want and we need to see them with the dress." Lay says and I chuckle. I look at Hamilton and blush. He has a good pack of abs. What am I saying he look frickin flawless right now. Wtf Jefferson did you really just say that. I think to myself but am immediately pulled from my thoughts by Hamilton. "Hey Jeffershit take a picture it'll last longer." Hamilton says and smirks. I roll my eyes and look away.

UNEDITED hey guys I really hope you enjoy this story. It's a new idea and I'm having fun writing it so far. Please tell me what you think. Depending on how much you guys enjoy this story as much as my other will determine how much I update each. Please let me know which one you like more and if you would like me to update which one more. Love y'all! ;)