Chapter 7

Unedited

I know that this is a very short chapter. Sorry for such a long delay writers block is a bitch, anyway enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira wasn't sure how long they walked for and Blake wasn't exactly conversationalist of the year.

"Who are you?" She asked. She was met with silence, so she tried again, "Where are we going?"

Nothing.

It was safe to say that she was bored out of her mind and the only thing that helped pass the time was the butt that was right in front of her face. Once in a while she would pinch it just to see if she would get a reaction out of Blake.

The first time he yelped and he almost dropped her. Which was quite fun. After yelling at her a couple times he took an unresponsive approach, which took away all of the fun. When he finally had enough of her 'violating him,' his words not hers, he tied her hands up with rope that he had in his back pocket.

Blake seemed proud of himself when he was done tying her hands. Mira barely had time to blink before she was immobilized and thrown over his shoulder once again.

She pouted. Her head now rested on her fists. If she couldn't pinch his ass, there's no use of staring at it.

"Stop pouting," his husky voice said in amusement. "Immaturity isn't a good look on you."

Says the one who kidnapped his own mate. Instead of voicing her thoughts aloud or asking him how he knew she was pouting, she decided to toy with him.

"You know it's kind of creepy and slightly kinky that you had rope in your back pocket like that." She huffed, her hands ached from being tied together, but as least they weren't tied behind her back. "Is this a one time thing or do you tie up all your women?"

He growled. "I don't have women." He spat. "I have.... You." That shut her up. His words sent a thrill up her spine. A small part of her liked being called his woman and that same part of her was ecstatic that she was the only one.

But she would never admit that to any soul. She belonged to no one.

Keep telling yourself that, honey.
Shut up. She told the voice in her head. Mira decided she was going crazy and eventually the voice would go away. She was met with silence. Which Mira wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Before she could tell Blake that she wasn't his, he stopped walking and he carelessly threw her off his shoulder, which resulted in her landing on her ass and a loud, "Ouf."

"Gesundheit." He said as he walked away. He had the audacity to smirk and she flipped him off. Good thing his back was facing her, she didn't think his wolf would take well to being disrespected by his mate.

Too bad respect had to be earned.

She got up, which was difficult seeing that her hands were still tied, when she had an idea. She smirked, and when he turned towards her she put her best "wounded" look and started to limp towards him.

His smirk suddenly fell off his face and he was in front of her before she could blink, remorse shown in his eyes, "I'm so sorry." He bent down, inspecting her leg, "I meant it as a joke." Her original plan was to laugh in his face when he fell for it, but his hands trailing up her leg felt amazing and the crease in his forehead was so cute. She had to stop herself from smoothing it out.

"It only hurts a little..." She all but whispered.

His eyes snapped to hers, darkening at the sound of her voice. "So you... forgive me?" His hand tightened around her leg and his heated gaze pierced hers.

Her lips parted as she was about to respond. His onyx eyes followed the movement.

"Get your hands off of her." Someone growled from behind him. Her head snapped in it's direction, breaking the trance she was in. She knew that voice. Mira looked up to see hundreds of eyes staring back at her. Men women and children were all gather around them. This must be the pack he belongs to. Said the voice excitedly. Mira nodded in agreement, but then realized she looked like an idiot nodding to a voice in her head. But she knew it was right. Here she thought he was a lone wolf. The last of his kind. Yet all the eyes staring back at her were a testimony to the many secrets held within the forest. Now Mira was aware of just how deep and dark those secrets were.

When the initial shock wore off, she looked for the voice of her best friend and prayed that she was wrong. It seemed like the heaven looked down at her and laughed when he eyes landed on Josh.

"What are you doing here?" She sputtered. She felt as if the wind was knock from her lungs. He couldn't be a...

"Mira." He sighed, rubbing his scruffy chin. He was always clean shaven when he was around her. "Let me explain."

Her mate growled behind her, possessively pulling her towards him, "This is your Mira?" "She's your mate?" They said in unison.

"Your Mira?" She sputtered again. She never knew Josh thought of her that way. He always played the role of the protective brother. Never once had he crossed the line into something more.

"Yes, Josh's Mira." A voice said from behind them. This elicited another growl from her mate's kissable lips.

It couldn't be. Mira turned around, facing the man who she thought she would never see again.

Green eyes that were past down through generations locked with hers. The world seemed to stop. She used to love surprises before today. First she found out that werewolves weren't extinct, then she found out that one of them was her mate. To top it all off her best friend who she thought she knew was also a werewolf. And now she was sure this man standing in front of her was too. "Come child, we have much to discuss."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun.

Alright so I really do apologize for how long it took me to upload this chapter, I had it done for a while, but I was unsure if I wanted to reveal so much so soon.... Anyway I hope you all enjoy, I decided to go with my gut :) I really appreciate all the feedback and support! Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️

-Cassie 😇😇