Chapter 4

Two more days. That was it.

Two more days was all she had to suffer through and then she would be reunited with her best friend. Tonight she would be reckless, but that would have to wait. Right now she was at Kara's house, helping her pick out a dress to wear for their night clubbing. It was harder than one might think...

"Okay, so this one makes my eyes pop, but the other one flatters my body...." she looked at the other five dresses on the bed and she picked up a red one, "But this one is shiny!"

"I mean, I like the one that makes your eyes pop, but I have a feeling you're gonna wear the shiny one."

"Oh." She sighed playfully. "You know me so well." She pranced off into the bathroom, with the red cocktail dress over her shoulder. She wiggled her eyebrows at Mira before closing the door, making her laugh.

Mira huffed, falling back on the bed. She still didn't know what to wear but she was feeling risqué today. All she wanted was to have a fun time before Mr. Grumpy came back and spoiled their fun. She missed Josh dearly, but sometimes he was such a Debby downer. He was always so overprotective and he never let her drink if they went clubbing. Or dance. Or do anything but sit at the bar with his lovely self.

She remembered one night when guys kept coming up to her and flirting. Josh eventually had enough of it and he started to pretend they were a couple, holding her hand and whispering sweet nothings into her ear. When guys kept coming up, he practically growled and pulled her onto his lap. It was the most embarrassing moment of their friendship for Mira, but she was so tired of getting hit on that she just let it happen. Her cheeks burned at the memory, but she quickly covered it up when Kara stepped out of the bathroom.

(Ooh risqué but seriously I love this dress)

Her jaw dropped, the dress not only flattered Kara's figure, but it made her brown eyes look almost hazel. The back of the dress had an opening that stopped just above her butt. She commended her friend on the choice. "Thanks girl." Kara spun once. "Now we need to find you a dress." She said, studying Mira for a moment and then smiled. "I know just the one!"

She went into the back of her closet and pulled out an over the shoulder green cocktail dress. It had slits running down one side. Josh would kill her if he saw her right now.

"It's perfect!" She exclaimed. She practically ran into the bathroom. It fit her like a glove and accentuated her curves. What curves she had anyway. Being a B cup was a hard life, but she made up for it with a big butt.