Sarah~7

I don't know how long I've been down into my own darkness, but when I wake up, I find myself already in my room and it's already dark outside. Frowning, I look around my room to see nothing is different and still in places. Right then, I remember that Ethan and Grayson is nothing but normal human being. They're werewolves! I'm about to jolts off from the bed, when suddenly something is straining me from doing so. I don't know what is stopping me and it's just enough to make me feeling worried. Looking at my sides, there I find two different locks of messy hair and sigh escapes from my lips, as I know exactly who it belongs to. Snuggling to the locks on my right, I hide my face into his hair and sniff in his scent, to my surprise it does smell really good. It takes me no time to fall back into my sleep. 

*****

I wake up again to the ticklish feeling on my face. Groaning, I push it off my face but it gets too much for me to handle so I force myself to wake up. I don't realize that I've been sleeping for very long as when I wake up again, to find it's already bright outside. Frowning, I shake my head even more before pull the cover over my head. I try to go back to my sleep when I hear someone laughing in the room. Pulling the cover just below my eyes, I look for the source of that laugh and to find Grayson, on my left still laughing at me. 

"Morning, Princess. It's time for you to wake up now.", chuckles Grayson. 

Groaning at him, I shake my head even more to him before turning away from him. I don't realize that Ethan is sleeping on my right 'til I snuggles into his warm, bare, solid chest. I can't help but to groan at the warmth on cheek and the scent is just too good for me to ignore. Sniffing it more, I plant my face deeper into his chest while my hand try to grab whatever I can but there's nothing for me to grab on. Whining at that, I finally give up on my attempt to sleep but stay in the embrace, not wanting to leave my source of warmth. I don't know how long I've been in there 'til I feel pair of arms wrap around me, securely before I'm being carried off the bed. Frowning, I look up to see none other than Ethan whose just wake up from his good sleep. His bed hair is pretty messy, but still makes him looks good, sexy and very hot. He places me to his hip and do little stretch as he sits up on the bed, yawning a little before look at me with frown on his face. 

"Morning, bro.", Grayson speaks. 

Pulling his gazes off me, he looks at Grayson and greets him back, groggily. They both talk a little, before he nods to him then they both look at me whose still resting against Ethan's chest, watching them from the beginning. Startling at that, I blush a little and hide my face into Ethan's chest. I could hear Grayson chuckling and cooing at us, from the side bed while Ethan is practically tensing against me. I could hear his heartbeats picking up its rate, as I remain in such position. 

"Alright, you two. I'm gonna go make us all breakfast. Clean yourself up before come down.", informs Grayson. 

With that, he leaves us in the room all by ourselves. I stay in position for couple more minutes before slowly pulling away from him, looking up to Ethan with pursed lips. Muttering my apologies to him, I'm about to get up from him when he suddenly pull me down and lock me in his embrace, staring straight down into my eyes. Gulping a little,  I stare back to his eyes and cock my brow a little to him. 

"E-Ethan, what are you trying to do here?", I ask. 

He looks at me for a little, before sighing. Shaking his head to me, he soon to press a firm kiss against my forehead before help me down from the bed. I just stand, still in the state of shock before look at him whose staring down to the bed with blank looks on his face. Looking away from him, I can't help but to pull huge grin to my face as my heart blooms with happiness before I leave to the connected bathroom. I know that he'll get me set of changing clothes, while I'm in my shower so I don't mind it. Making sure to lock the door behind, I quickly do my cleaning business in there. It takes me 20 minutes to finish everything and ready to step out from this warm bathroom. Picking up all the clothes on the floor, I throw them into the dirty laundry basket before stepping out from the bathroom, shuddering at the cold air in the bedroom. I look at the bed, to see Ethan is nowhere in the room so I guess he has leave to get ready as well. I walk to the bed, to see my phone and his clothes laid there, nicely. Smiling softly, I quickly get change into those before drying my hair, styling them up into messy french braid.