Interview with @CaptainCydCyd

*

What is your username?

A. CaptainCydCyd

When did you start writing lgbt stories? why do you write them?

A. The beginning of my freshman year of high school. I started writing because it was an escape from reality of sorts, as well with the fact that I love English and everything that goes an long with it.

What can you tell us about the current story you’re working on? Tell us a little about the plot and the characters in it?

A. Currently, I'm working on the story A Witch's Curse, which is a sequel to a previous book of mine. My main character is Jasmine Degritt, who was sold as a slave to one of the original vampire's, Victoria Feldman. Victoria suffers from a type of bipolar disorder, and was never the nicest of "mistresses". Eventually, Jasmine and Victoria come together, and, as Victoria has sought professional help, Jasmine has found out that she is one of the few witches alive. After many trials, their story is back, but something changed Victoria from bad to worse. And that's basically where I left off in the first book and started the second.

Why do you think the readers should read your story (mention the factors which will be appealing to the readers)?

A. Um, I think readers should read my stories because they're unique, I cover many different topics throughout my variety of stories that I've written and are working on, and I feel as if they can relate to Jasmine and Victoria, from abusive relationships to tough decisions

Which is your favorite character, in the current story you are working on?

A. My favorite character would have to be Victoria because she's so dynamic and unique. She has a fairly good amount of qualities to her, but, like everyone, she has her own skeletons in the closet.

Which do you like writing more (boyxboy or girlxgirl or both)? Why?

A. I've actually only "officially" written girlxgirl stories because that's what I started reading. In all honesty, I've never read a boyxboy story, but I'd like to. In fact, I'm working on one right now, but it is not published yet.

Can you tell us about your other stories, any two other stories that you are working on?

A. My other stories have ranged from teacher and student relationships to one short story between a stepdaughter and stepmother. I'm working on a multitude of other stories as of right now, which I did mention the boyxboy, as well as a few girlxgirl.

Do you offer critiques to other users? If you have offered a critique, mention that story?

A. Yes, to an extent, I have. In particular, they were stories of @TheMoonlightPoet , aka Luna. She's a very talented writer and I enjoy reading her stories, especially Dark Angel, which is currently going on.

Do you write for yourself or for the readers?

A. I feel as if it's a mix of both. I love writing, and I love when people read what I write, just to know they share a common trait with me is a wonderful feeling. It shows how connected we, as a world, are.

Describe yourself in ten words.

A. Eccentric, accepting, adventurous, open-minded, humble, soft spoken, unique, different, me.

*************