"You'll be a great nurse Luna, I'm sure of it." He squeezes my hand, making me smile in gratitude.

I thank him, feeling happy that there is someone who believes I can do this other than my parents and friends. It feels nice that Kaden is so supportive and understanding. I hope I can be that kind of person for him too.

***

We have been driving for an hour now and just as I am about to ask another 'are we there yet?' for the umpteenth time, we veer off onto a dirt track surrounded by trees and shrubs. The path eventually smooths out and a thick canopy of trees shades us from the sun as we drive further. The scenery blurs into a mass of green as we speed down the road and I wonder where he is taking me.

I glance at him in curiosity to which his lips quirk in amusement. Letting out a low sigh, I turn to fix my gaze to the window, choosing to occupy my mind with the passing scenery of the countryside we have been driving through.

Eventually, we reach a clearing where there are two paths leading in opposite directions. Kaden swiftly turns left and drives on in silence. I sit up straighter from my slouched position and watch as we pass houses, each built a far distance away from the next.

It is around six p.m. when we finally stop outside a line of trees, approximately an hour's drive from the town centre. I frown, wondering why we have stopped here as Kaden unbuckles his seatbelt and steps out. Following, I unbuckle mine and hop out of the car also, meeting him by the treeline.

"Why are we here?" I ask, looking around the area where not a house nor a person can be seen.

"You'll see." He smiles, gesturing for me to follow him as he walks through a reasonable space between two trees.

Sceptically, I walk past the trees after him only to look ahead in stunned silence. Before me stands a house, hidden from everyone's view, it's like a small world of its own. I suddenly became aware of Kaden's presence and look at him to find his eyes already on me. Blushing, I turn my gaze towards the house again.

"I-Is this yours?" I ask, my eyes taking in every inch of the view before me.

"Yes...do you want to come inside?" He asks, walking ahead of me on a path of large stepping stones.

I nod before realising that he couldn't see me. I follow Kaden as he makes his way to the quaint, wooden house. A garden surrounds the house, vibrant flowers blooming under the evening sun making me smile widely. I glance up to see Kaden waiting for me by the front door, a soft look in his eyes. Hurrying, I pass the stack of woods to my right and climb the stairs, halting right in front of him.

Unlocking the door, he opens it and lets me inside. I'm instantly greeted by an open space that is made into a living room and a kitchen at the back. The living room screams masculinity with its edgy décor but the kitchen is quite cute and remains neutral as opposed to the theme Kaden has set. There are beams on the rooftop that Kaden has smartly put to good use by draping and weaving thick ropes attached with lightbulbs.

As we move further down the room, I can see large, double doors leading out to a patio containing two chairs with a small coffee table between them. As Kaden smiles and opens the doors, I venture outside to discover there is also a metal table with matching chairs to the side. Plant pots are placed by the beams holding up the canopy over the patio. To my left is the entrance where we came from and to my right is a long, brick wall with a fireplace embedded into it. Small lights line the curve of the hardwood, separating it from the thick, green grass.