"I . . . I just wanted to say . . . I-I like you." you finally confessed but something is different when you are confessing.

You thought that your heart would beat so fast that it hurts, you thought that your hands would never stop shaking from all those nerves you are feeling, and you had thought that your cheeks would heat up in embarrrassment as you confess but, none of that even happen as you did so.

All that you are feeling right now is your worry for Ricky. Since he left you there to do what you wanted to do, you kept thinking and worrying about his well-being. Why is he acting weirdly around you? Is he sick? Did something happened to him?

Many thoughts are running through your mind that you forgot that your crush is still standing in front of you.

"(Y/n)." he called out to you, snapping you out of your wandering thoughts.

"Huh? What?"

"Are you sure about this? Because . . . if I'm not mistaken, I'm not the guy that you wanted to confess to." he said sadly with a slight smile on his face.

With that, your eyes widen in surprise. As you thought about what he just said, you realize then that you are probably making a mistake. Maybe he's not the one you wanted to confess to, maybe the one you wanted to confess to is the person that just walked away from you a while ago.

"Ricky . . ." is all you said under your breath before you snap out of it and turn towards the direction where he had went.

Before walking away though, you turn towards your former crush and smiled at him in appreciation. He made you realize something really important and you wanted to thank him for that.

"Thank you so much (c/n)! I'll be going now, so see you later!" you said and quickly make your way to find Ricky and tell him how you feel about him.

Isaac Mines

You are still not able to talk to Isaac without being upset, and you don't want to get angry at him and accidentally say hurtful things to him that you don't really mean.

As a result, you distance yourself from him. It may make you feel a little better but it is not mutual for Isaac. In fact, he feels annoyed at you for distancing yourself from him.

'That girl . . . Tch.' he thought in annoyance as he is making his way towards the bathroom.

Before he could open the door, he heard loud voices and someone chuckling inside. 'What the . . .' he thought with a frown and tries to hear what they are discussing inside.

"So how is it going with the girl?" someone asked and Isaac could literally imagine the smirk he is currently having on his face.

"It was so easy. I could tell that she would soon come running to me and confess." another voice replied in a smug tone.

A whistle of amazement was heard before another person decided to say, "Huh, no surprise there (c/n). I know you could win the bet that easily.".

At hearing those words coming out from the thrid person's mouth, Isaac's heart stopped for a while as his eyes widen at the words the guy had just spoke as well as the name that was mentioned.

"(C/n) . . ." Isaac whispered under his breath as he remembered how happy you were when you talked about (c/n), and now that guy is just going to crush that happiness by doing a bet on you.

Isaac clenched his fists and forgets about his purpose for going to the bathroom in the first place. All he had on his mind is to tell you the truth and prevent you from getting hurt, but the question is, will you believe him?