Chapter 11: Erased

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here?" She asked out of fear.

"We got here accidentally we need your help." I stated.

She came back to her senses and begin acting like evil bitch that she is.

"May only the Lord help you. For those who harm my king should never be allowed in my presence. I don't know how you got here but if you ever lay your filthy hands on our little angel again I'll kill you." He said in a serious tone.

"We didn't me any harm! We just wanted to talk with him to see if he could bring us home. But we found out that he lost his memory." I said.

"How on Edolas do you know about that?" She asked.

"We over heard Hughes and Sugarboy talking about it." I said.

"Those idiots." She mumbled under her breath.

"Listen we just need help on returning home and you're our last hope please help us." I begged.

"Scarlet I have my own problems I have to worry about before I help you. Our king is in a state of depression that he can't escape from and the matter what we do, it doesn't work."

"Why did he fall into depression?" Lily asked.

"Commander Lily your life?!" She said in shock.

"Very much alive but answer the question." He said.

"His Majesty has been wondering if there is any point in his life. The council is planning his entire life ahead of him. They are forcing him into a marriage with a complete stranger, he is losing sight on life and see that there is no reason for him to live. I've been trying to help him but nothing seems to be working."

"So that's what's happening?" I asked.

"Yes, the council is also responsible for wiping his memory of Earthland. We created a device that would lead us to Earthland, two years ago. His Majesty was extremely excited because he wanted to go back and see you all, but we for bid him from going. We told him that you probably didn't even remember and that if you really cared you would be here instead of him going over there, so he begin to wonder if you have all completely forgot about him he told me that he used to come into the guild and put you want to sleep and heard the horrible words you called him. I'm guessing you didn't care he couldn't seem to have forgotten everything so he got depressed over that stupid thing and the counselor reported him to our infirmary where doctors erased his memories of Earthland." She said.

"Mystogan wanted to go see us?" Natsu asked as he held his shoulder.

"Yes, he wanted to go see you all but then he started thinking to himself that you did forget about him it's been seven years Scarlet where is that how have you been, and why do you look so young?"

"We were all frozen in time for seven years without a clue that we were sleeping. Seven years gone by everything we cared about changed so much yet Fairy Tail was still there. I'm sure we would have gone back here if we had the chance but we will all stuck in seven years."

"You should stayed stuck instead of coming here causing problems."

"What!?"

She walked over to her king carried him bridal style out.

"Is this what you want for your king to be miserable to the last days?" I asked.

"No, I want to be happy again. I wanted him to smile brightly like the sun in Edolas and he enjoying his life instead of thinking that life is miserable." She said.

"Then please help us we know how to make you happy just tell us we have to do to regain his memory, please."

She gripped her teeth and turned around.

"We have a science lab, that is where his memory should be we just have to take him there and plug into a machine and he returned to his normal self." She said.

"All right!! Mystogan we are going to get your memories back!! Just hold on!!" Natsu shouted as we all headed to the science lab.

Erza Knightwalker's Pov:

I smiled to myself.

King we regain his memories of past.

And our love for each other.

To be continued:

OK hopefully if I stay at the hospital now I'll be able to update again. Thank you so much for reading!!