CHAPTER TEN

-" alright my sexy vixen on the bed all the way to the headboard and hands against the headboard!"
She smiled and bit her lip and jumped on the bed following his command.
Once she made it he handcuffed her hands to the headboard.
-" how pretty my wife looks like this right now, just taking a look at you right now it makes me very horny baby!"
He said rubbing his growing bulge.

He moved away from her to get rid of his clothes and when he came back he lifted him of her legs and rubbed it slowly never looking away from her.
-" hmmm my baby girl is so soft and smells so good!"
He began from leave open mouth kisses all along her leg.
His hand moved all the way until it reached the joint between her leg and the torso meet, his hand moved slowly to cupped her womanhood, she felt the warmth of his hand spreading through it making her wetness spread out, he rubbed her lower lips thru the fabric of the shorts discovering that she wasn't wearing any underwear.
-" ooohh, no underwear baby girl, that's how daddy likes it!"
He bends low enough to lick her thru the shorts.
-" hmmm, daddy that feel so good!"
-" oh yeah baby girl!"
He pulled her shorts down and discarded it then somewhere in the room, he looked at her glistening core she was completely saturated from the arousal.
He dipped his finger rubbing circles over her clit agonizingly slow.
-" my baby girl is so wet for daddy, hmmm!"
He said after taking the finger into his mouth to lick it.
-" hmmmm daddy more please!"
-" of course princess daddy is here to fulfill your every desire!"
He dipped one finger and pumped in and out slowly and first, he threw her leg over his shoulder and gave her a licked a long stripe from the front to the back, making her buck her hips, his fingers were pumping faster making her lift her hips, he smirked and pushed her hips down making her stay still.
-" daddy please!!"
-" please what baby girl?"
-" more please I need more!"
-" of course I'll give you more!"
He said sucking her clit very hard and pumping his fingers faster.
-" ahhhh!!"
She was mad at the fact at he had her handcuffed to the bed and she couldn't touch him.
He was devouring her wet core like a cannibal.
-" daddy I'm close!!"
He looked at her with a dark smile on his lips.
-" do you want to cum baby girl!"
-" yes please daddy!"
-" well cum baby girl!"
As she let the orgasm take over her body it felt like a rubber band snapped inside her lower tummy.
She was coming down from her high and stared at him whom was licking his lips.
He didn't give her too long to recover and laid her on her side and he laid behind her getting ahold of her breasts and with one of his hands he pushed inside her, he began to thrust and his hands were playing with her nipples and using her own body as leverage for his hip thrusts.
-" oh my God daddy!"
He moved his mouth close to her shoulder and hit her and then licked the part where he just bit.
-" oh my God baby girl, you feel so freakin good around me!"
He loved the sensation he got when he was ball deep inside her pounding the life out of her and he would get lost in her moans and sweet cries for him to give her more and more.
He felt like he was floating on a soft cloud and was making love with a beautiful angel that had been send from above to make him happy and he would make her happy in return.
-" baby girl, If you could see inside my heart, you know all my feelings and all that you make me feel baby girl and I thank you everything you do for me and how you take care of me without any hesitation!"
She just looked into his eyes and let herself go in each one of the sensations that he was bringing out in her too.
He moved out and laid her flat on her back and threw her two legs over both of his shoulders and pressed her thighs down over her chest and dipped his member inside again drilling her down like she was a rag doll.
She could feel the bed shaking under his hard thrusts, his grunts and groans were filling up the silence ambiance of the dark room, and her high pitch moans began to join his and it was like a symphony between both of their sweet and sexy sounds.
He let go of her things and opened her legs lowering the upper part of his body to kissed her lips muffling her noises.
His thrust were unrealistic and she felt how he hit harder every time he pounced, he lifted his body again and his fingers found her nipples twisting them making her yelp how good it felt.
-" daddy please take these handcuffs of me, I want to touch you!"
She said still pulling with all her strength trying to set herself free.
He brought his index finger to her clit once again and began to play with it making her go crazy almost to the point that she thought that she was about to lose her sanity.
-" daddy oh my fuck please!!!"
-" my princess has been such a good girl that I'm going to grant her request and let your hands free, give me a second!"
He said and pulled out and walked to the nightstand and grabbed the key, still hard as a rock, he came back and took the handcuffs of and grabbed both of her wrists and walked to the closet wall, he picked her up and laid her back against the cold wall and lined his member with her womanhood once more and rammed inside her slick entrance.
-" damn baby girl you are still so wet for me!"
He said pulling almost all the way back and pushing in making her back slammed against the wall.
-" daddy!"
She finally wrapped her hands around him pulling the hair of the back of his head pulling his closer, she moves her mouth to his shoulder and bit him leaving a big purple spot in the piece of skin.
-" yesss baby!" He groaned burying his head in the crook of her shoulder.