CHAPTER EIGHT

Yongguk had been home for a few hours now and he was sitting on his living room enjoy a glass of wine and some jazz music, he was listening to Ched Baker waiting on his wife to come home from work, he had his own business, so therefore he was his own boss, he produce music for some famous celebrities, he made his own schedule and he loved to be home whenever y/n made it home, she was an English professor to high school students and she came home exhausted, because she offered tutoring after school some days to some of the students that had most trouble with the subject.
Today it was one of those days and he was ready for when she step foot thru the door, he would help her to release her stress.
He already had taken care of dinner, nothing to fancy but he made sure that it was good enough for his queen of heart.
They have only been married a few months and they felt like their honey moon wasn't long enough he wanted to stay away from all this longer just the 2 of them, but both of them had responsibilities awaiting for them.
When he finished his glass of wine he took a look at his watch and it was almost time for her to walk through the door.
He walked up to the bathroom and open the water and began to fill up the tub and put some rose petals and a bath bomb, he made sure the water was the right temperature and lit up some scented candles with her favorite scent vanilla cupcake.
When he finished in the bathroom, he walked up to the kitchen and poured two more glasses of wine.
Soon enough he heard the door, he smiled to himself she had the perfect timing, he walked out of the kitchen and welcomed her at the door.
She took her coat off and her shoes and when she turned around found her beautiful and sexy husband behind her with a glass of wine in his hand and a sexy gummy smile.
-" hello my beautiful jagiya, how was your day?"
-" hello baby, it was good tiresome but good, better now that I get to see my sexy husband and his sexy smile.
He walked up to her kissing her on the lips and handing her the glass of wine.
-" Miss Bang could yo follow me please, I got the royal treatment awaiting for you!"
-" what, what do you have going on baby?, is nothing special going on today!"
-" I don't need special days to make my sexy wife feel special after all she is my queen every day!"
-" awww my sweet and sexy man!"
She smiled and followed him to the bedroom.
-" let me help you!"
He said reaching for the zipper of her dress unzipping it and softly slid it of her shoulders.
-" follow me my queen!"
He said grabbing her hand and walking toward the bathroom, when she took a look of what he had prepared for her, her jaw dropped of happiness.
-" how can you be this sweet baby, and caring, I couldn't ask for a better husband to spend the rest of my life with!"
-" I couldn't ask for a better wife to be by my side forever!"
He kissed her forehead and with one quick move of his fingers her bra dropped on the floor.
He was quick and smooth, one of  the things about him that turned her on.
-" now princess, you are going to enjoy this hot bath and relax and while you do that, daddy is going to go to the kitchen and finish what I started in there!"
He said winking at her.
-" what you cooked too baby?"
-" of course I did, you do it everyday after coming from being at work all they dealing with the youngsters, so I took the initiative of doing this for my queen, I'm going to give her the royal treatment tonight and since it's Friday we are going to have a honeymoon night!"
-" aigoo, you are the sweetest man in the world!"
-" yeah I might be but I'm your man and only yours!"
He took the last piece of clothing on her body and helped her in the tub, he couldn't help but staring at her sexy body, she was his Venus, his muse and to him and was nothing wrong on her body and her character and personality were perfect.
-" let me go before my male side ruins all what I have worked hard to prepare for you baby girl!"
She smiled and dipped her body in the water, she placed the glass and of the edge of the tub and grabbed the sponge, he cut some jazz music for her and walked out of the bathroom smiling.
He heard her humming as he was walking away, she didn't used to listen to jazz music until the began to date and now she couldn't get enough of it.
Once in the kitchen he grabbed plates and set them on the table he began to warm up the food and while that was working he grabbed 2 candles and lit them up, he made a salad and made some vinaigrette dressing for it and put it on the fridge meanwhile.

She could hear him on the kitchen doing things, she smiled and wonder what was he up to, he really surprised her today he went above and beyond for her, she really wasn't expecting him to do all this.
The hot bath was so relaxing, she felt all the stress from the day melting of her body and could only think about what was in store throughout the night.

He finished in the kitchen and walked up the room to lay out some clothes for her so they would be ready waiting for her when she got out of the tub.
He laid out some lingerie and a tank to and some shorts and some socks and thought about it and he changed his mind because since they got married she loved to sleep with his cut off shirts so instead of the tank top he added a cut of shirt to the outfit, he was pleased went to the bathroom to check up on her and saw her eyes close and she was humming the song Born to be blue!"
He smiled and sat of the edge of the tub and looked at her breathtaking beauty.

He laid out some lingerie and a tank to and some shorts and some socks and thought about it and he changed his mind because since they got married she loved to sleep with his cut off shirts so instead of the tank top he added a cut of shirt to the...