09: teen, age / vminkook

Start from the beginning

"you two are the reason my sleep schedule is fucked up," jimin sighed, smiling. "but as long as i'm with my two favourite boys... i guess it doesn't matter."

"you love us," taehyung grinned cheekily, pressing his foot down and definitely going over the speed limit. but it didn't matter, there were no police out at two in the morning, and as tae sped toward the small 24h diner they always had late night dates at, jeongguk rolled down the window, air rushing in and sending a shiver down jimin's spine.

"didn't i just say that?" jimin laughed, feeling jeongguk press kisses to his jaw, the youngest's lips soft and gentle. taehyung shrugged, turning a corner and singing along to a song that jimin was pretty sure was sung by fall out boy, but he really had no clue.

"we're here!" taehyung turned jiyong into the parking lot of pop's, a small diner with a cosy fifties theme and nice staff that all knew the three boys. taehyung pulled up in the empty lot, turning off the ignition and jumping out. jimin followed him, and jeongguk tumbled out of the passenger side, wrapping his left arm around taehyung and his right around jimin, who smiled at how cute he was.

"morning, boys."

they were greeted by the all nighters, the people who worked the late night shift. namsan, the thirty year old with the afro, was wiping down the bar, while her girlfriend, kenny, was sweeping, humming under her breath. and then there was yoongi, the sleepy looking guy with silver hair who sat crosslegged on the floor. the three lovers said hello, jeongguk walking up to the bar to order.

"the usual, please, noona, and three chocolate milkshakes." he beamed. namsan ruffled his hair.

"sure kid. gimme a sec."

jimin, taehyung and jeongguk headed to 'their' booth, taehyung sitting first and gesturing for jimin to sit in his lap. jimin rolled his eyes; if there was one thing taehyung liked doing, it was touching jimin in any way. especially his ass. he'd purposely make the older boy sit on his lap so he could feel him up a little, which often resulted in jeongguk leaning over and beginning to tease jimin in a similar way, which always lead to further things. they were hormonal eighteen and nineteen year olds, after all. they did 'further things', because they loved each other. they hadn't ever gone further than love bites and blowjobs, because they wanted to wait until they were all ready.

nonetheless, jimin sat on tae's lap, and jeongguk sat next to them, his hand resting on jimin's thigh and squeezing a little. jimin settled back in tae's lap, giggling adorably when taehyung began to kiss his neck, the red haired boy's long fingers dancing up jimin's waist and jeongguk shifting closer. they sat like that, a mess of bodies and kisses and touches, at two a.m. in a shitty little diner, waiting for what they always ate on their late night dates. and they were happy.

     AN HOUR LATER, and our boys are in a random field on the outskirts of town, sitting in the back of taehyung's truck, under the starry night sky. taehyung and jimin were kissing, while jeongguk semi-straddled both of them, touching and kissing their bodies, leaving new love bites over taehyung's tanned skin and dancing patterns with his fingers over jimin's soft stomach. it was soft, loving, all of it, as they sat on the old mattress in the back of jiyong.

"i love you both so much," jeongguk whispered, his voice soft as feathers. "you're... you're the best thing i could've asked for."

and taehyung almost cried, because jeongguk looked so cute in the moonlight, his eyes all honey and gold, and jimin wanted to kiss him senseless, because he loved the boy so much, he wanted to make sure jeongguk was always happy and protected and safe, because that was what jimin was like, protective.

"i love you too, gguk-ah," jimin took jeongguk's cheek in his hand, bringing him close and kissing him. it was soft, all saccharine lips and the most gentle caresses, and as they pull away, jimin looked at jeongguk with such adoration in his eyes. "you're so beautiful, gguk. never forget that."

taehyung almost teared up, fanning at his eyes. "hyungie is right, baby. you're so gorgeous."

jeongguk threw his arms around taehyung, making the elder topple over with gguk's force, and he made sure to bring jimin down with them, the three collapsing in a heap of giggles. jimin shuffled around so he was looking at his two favourite people on the planet, and he reached a hand out to hold tae's hand, and another for jeongguk, and they lay like that, staring into each other's eyes and feeling so much love for one another.

so many people criticized their relationship; it won't work, threeway relationships aren't real, isn't one enough for you, etcetera etcetera, but they ignored it all. jimin's mother didn't accept it - hell, she didn't even accept jimin being gay, let alone polysexual - but jeongguk's dad and taehyung's parents did, going by the motto "as long as you're happy, do what you want". three years after taehyung had confessed to jimin, three years after jeongguk had cried because he was so confused about liking two boys at once, three years after they all spoke and figured it out, and there they were. in a field, in their small town, so immensely in love that nothing else mattered.