08: angel / taejoon

Start from the beginning

"do you want daddy to turn on the heating, baby boy?" taehyung asked, picking up his phone. namjoon shrugged, just shifting closer to taehyung and testing his head in the space between taehyung's shoulder and his neck. taehyung decided it could wait, and kissed the top of namjoon's head, stroking his hair and humming still. namjoon sang the words to taehyung's song victory under his breath, and taehyung marveled at his amazing voice; namjoon insisted he couldn't sing, but he so could, his voice raspy and quiet and beautiful.

"jin and jungkook are coming round later, that okay baby?" taehyung peppered kisses on namjoon's forehead. the little smiled, nodding eagerly. him and jungkook were good friends, and jin was probably namjoon's second favourite person on the planet - next to taehyung of course.

"what are you gonna wear for them, baby?" taehyung used the soft voice he always had at home, voice caramel smooth and deep, sending goosebumps up namjoon's arm. namjoon's soft lips pressed against taehyung's collarbone as he spoke.

"the pretty sweater daddy bought back from work yesterday," he mumbled, nibbling on his lip as he thought. "...the ripped jeans with the roses, and those pretty fishnets! oh, and that rose choker!"

"okay baby," taehyung hummed, namjoon's legs gently wrapping around his waist as the boy tried to get closer to his lover, head titling up and his lips kissing taehyung's jawline. taehyung signed in contentment. "daddy really missed you today."

he lowered his head so he could capture namjoon's lips in a kiss, loving how his baby tasted of chocolate and caramel lip balm, namjoon's lip silky soft and his pink hair wonderfully fluffy as taehyung bought his hands up to run his fingers through it. the older hummed happily, a soft gasp leaving his lips as taehyung cupped his butt in his hand, the brunette lazily slipping his tongue into namjoon's mouth. namjoon adored this; sleepy, lazy make out sessions while sat in his daddy's lap, taehyung treating him like a prince, all delicate touches and careful caressing hands.

"baby, your lips are so soft," taehyung said as he pulled away. "how do you do it?"

namjoon giggled, feeling taehyung's cold hand sliding up the back of his shirt. "dunno, daddy." he shrugged, smiling. taehyung kissed him again, short and sweet, namjoon's pretty lips tinged pink from their longer kiss.

the doorbell rung, and taehyung sighed. "that's the food, baby. i'll be right back."

untangling himself from namjoon, he got up, turning on the heating as he walked to the door. he opened it, and there stood a delivery girl, holding a cardboard box with their food. "mr. kim?" she asked, holding it out.

"that's me," taehyung smiled, reaching over to the small table in his hallway to grab a few notes. "twenty five, is it?"

"yeah," the girl nodded, before adding a quiet. "if it's not too much to ask, could i get your autograph? i-i'm sorry, b-but i love your music. it's fine if you don't want to, i understand that it's your private time."

"no, its fine!" taehyung took the box of food and handed her the money, before grabbing a notebook and pen from the table. "what's your name?"

"min sunmi," she smiled. taehyung recognised her last name, thinking as he wrote down his signature.

"any relation to min yoongi?" he asked, ripping off the page to give sunmi. she nodded.

"he's my cousin. why?"

"he's a good friend of mine," taehyung beamed. "probably never told you."

"i am so gonna kick his ass!" sunmi exclaimed, taking the paper with a massive smile on her face. "thank you so much, mr. kim! have a nice night."

"you too." taehyung beamed, closing the door as sunmi walked away. he turned back to the living room, where namjoon had made himself a nest in the huge pink blanket, turning on the tv, which was showing mtv, got7's latest music video playing onscreen.

"hey prince," taehyung sat down next to namjoon, opening the box and letting the wonderful smell of chinese takeaway flood the air around them. "here's your food." he passed namjoon the takeaway container full of beef noodles, and the accompanying chopsticks. "two hands, angel. it's hot."

namjoon nodded, humming along to the new song playing. it was an american pop song that taehyung knew namjoon loved, so he turned up the tv a little and began to eat his own noodles.

"don't you give up, no no no, i won't give up, no no no, let me love you, let me love you," taehyung sang quietly, the little's smile only widening as taehyung's beautiful yet slightly broken english singing accompanied justin bieber.

"you'll love me forever, won't you daddy?" namjoon asked out of nowhere. taehyung knew that sometimes he would get insecure about their relationship, because so many people had left him before. lots of people didn't want a boyfriend like namjoon, who broke down easily and couldn't be in big space all the time, and lots of them just thought he was weird, dressing up like a child and acting younger because of his past and the amount of stress he could be under. taehyung was an exception; he hadn't known about namjoon being a little until around five months into their relationship, when namjoon had been in tears over his father's death, and taehyung had come home to namjoon in one of taehyung's sweaters, with a pacifier between his lips and a stuffed toy in his arms. he had explained to taehyung what was going on, and the younger had accepted him without a second thought.

"of course, baby boy," taehyung responded. "i won't stop loving you. unless you specifically tell me to stop, to leave you alone, we're stuck with each other. because i love you to the ends of the galaxy and back, angel."

namjoon blushed gently.

"i love you too, daddy."