"Laissez-le avec moi. Peut-etre que nous pouvons obtenit des informations sur ou Jason est. (Leave him with me. Maybe I can get some information about where Jason is.)" I said in a very cold voice. I don't know what came over me. It was like my heart went still and my cold mind took over. I didn't like the feeling but I couldn't turn it off at the moment. When I turned around what I saw shocked me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled.

(Can skip if you want. This is a long ass recap. I doubt you'll miss anything.)

"Came to see where you went" Michael said in an alert tone. "Jeanette, what is this?"

"Leave I don't have time for you right now" I said, giving him the cold shoulder. I signed for my men to take him away but he resisted and tried to walk over to me. I turned around and closed my eyes tightly because I was irritated at his curiosity.

"No" he spat and then one of my men of course pinned him to the ground. They were under strict orders to protect me from my grandfather and it was embarrassing.

"Why did you follow me?" I asked as I turned around with a raised eyebrow. I thought he wasn't suppose to care about me. Why did he follow?

"I thought you were cheating on me" He said confidently.

"How can I cheat on someone I am not with?" I said harshly. He seems taken back but my rude response.

"On paper you are" he snapped.

"That paper is a piece of rubbish. Now you must go home. My men will drive you back and stay with you." I said. I swear he was taking this marriage a little too serious.

"Lassiez le partir (Let him go)" I commanded and waved Gary of Michael. Then Fred, my other guard, got Michael up to his feet and tried to move him towards the door but Michael ripped away from his grasp.

"No explain what this is and how you know fluent French" He yelled. I stared him and his eyes showed determination. He wasn't going to leave without me explaining. He was stubborn since the day I met him.

"Please come sit down" I said and motioned for him to sit down on the chair I was using to torturer my fugitive.

"Remember when I told you about the things inside that you would hate about me?" I said and then he nodded for me to continue.

"Well this is it. I'm the queen of the French Mafia" I said bluntly.

"You've got to me shitting me" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

(The Recap ends here)

"Why are you such a lying bitch? This is obviously where you bring men to have sex with. Those men out there are probably your pimps" He said with a hateful stare.

"Really good logic Michael. With a mind like that you could have been a doctor." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh so you don't deny it. You know what Jeanette your just a sad desperate piece of shit. Sleeping with men for money is low. But I guess you deserve to be at the bottom." he spat.

"I didn't admit to shit." I said shortly. I didn't really care what he had to say at the moment. I had to put my energy in the fugitive that I had.

"Might as well because it's all true" He said and sprang up from his chair.

"Can you please leave?" I grumbled.

"No" he said and then stood up abruptly from his chair.

"Why don't you ever leave me alone?" I harshly as I rose to stand up to.