When the car stopped moving, I jumped out of the car and looked around cautiously as I ran inside the building. Swiftly I got inside and was greeted by my guards. They immediately took me to our fugitive. He was tied to a chair.

"Merci. Vous pouvez y  aller (Thank you. You can go)" I said to my guards and they left. The room was empty. The only sound was the intruders muffled breathing from the cloth that was stuffed in his mouth. I cautiously went up to him, and asked him a simply question.

"Puvez-vous parler anglais (Do you speak English?)" I asked politely as I removed cloth stuffed in his mouth.

"I have no idea what you're saying whore" He growled and started to violently shift in his chair. I got a little angry.

Like who the hell is tied up in a chair? Not me.

"Of course not. Jason always did hire people he found off the streets." I said sarcastically.

"Shut-"he started to say but couldn't finish because I punch him hard in the face. This is what I mostly saw when my grandfather did these things. I was just imitating.

"You-"he stated to say and then I punched him in the gut. He started coughing violently and tried to lean over. Then he groaned and started spitting out blood.

I grabbed his face and made him look at me. His mouth was bloody and it made my stomach flip. Blood wasn't the most pleasant thing to look at. I looked into his eyes, dropped my voice to an intimidating octave and said, "I'll ask you this one question and I better not get any sass. Where is Jason?"

Suddenly, he spat blood in my face. I was ready to barf but I held my ground. I simple wiped the blood off with a napkin that was in my purse.

"You'll never know bitch. You're such a coward just like Jason said. You have your men fight for you and you do nothing because you're a girl. A weak defenseless girl" he said in a mocking voice.

My blood boiled. I hated when people thought this of me. Not all mafia bosses were men who were really buff and built. Why can't they be strong woman? Such sexist jackasses.

"Fine, let me untie you and we can have a fair fight" I said as I went behind the chair. I started to untie him and then he got up from the chair in a hurry. He decked my jaw before I was ready and I landed hard on the floor with a thump.

"You see you are a little bitch. Can't fight for shit can you." He said in a mocking tone as he was about to move on me again but I got up. I wiped off the blood that was trickling down my mouth and threw my purse to the side.

"Let's go bastard." I growled with a clenched jaw.

He was about to lung at me but I slide to the right and my kneed him in the stomach. With these guys I couldn't aim for the groin because they had cups. Then I punched his jaw. He spat more blood and fell down. Then I grabbed his head and punch him in the face repeatedly. His face grew purple and more bloody with every punch as my anger was increasing. I was going to make Jason eat dog shit when I found him.

"Ou il est. dis moi (Where is he! Tell me!)" I yelled in his bloody face but he said nothing. He was just crying hysterically and clutching his gut. I just dropped him because killing him now wasn't an option. And the fact that I've never killed anyone weight on me. However my grandfather says that once I've killed someone,the rest won't phase me. But the again my grandfather is a little off his rocker.

Then one of my men spoke suddenly from the door way.

"Madame Jeanette, il y a un intrus.( There is another Intruder.)" One of the guards, Gary said. I stayed looking at the sad little man crying on the floor.