"Am I in trouble?" I shot him a worried glance, which earned me a shake of his head and a soft smile.

"Not at all, love," He assured, "I just wanted to let you know that I want to be discreet about us, in the office at least. It's nothing personal, I just don't want any rumours around the office that might harm you in any sort of way. Plus, I don't like to flaunt my personal life with my staff and I'd prefer to keep things between us, for now, of course."

"I can work with that," I nodded after a short pondering. What Harry was asking was quite reasonable and even if I had anyone to gossip with, I wouldn't say a word. It goes without saying that I haven't heard from Cassie in quite some time, so at least I knew I wasn't going to accidentally blab, "Can I remind you of one little thing?"

"Anything," He said.

"I understand that you might get stressed and all that, but can you try not to yell at me?" I politely asked, "I know you don't mean it when you yell at me, but I just don't like it."

"I promise I won't yell at you," He genuinely said. I leaned over and pressed a lingering kiss on his cheek before pulling away, as much as I didn't want to.

"Let's go in?" I suggested.

"After you get me my coffee," Harry cheekily said. I rolled my eyes and sighed before feeling a pair of lips on my temple, "I'm kidding, love. I've already had my coffee this morning."

"Good, 'cause I wouldn't of gone to get it," I sassed. Harry laughed and unlocked the doors of his car. We both got out at the same time, some with more difficulty than others, and walked into the office as if I was just his assistant and he was just my boss.

----

So far, work had been peaceful. I've hardly seen Harry all day since I was off doing little errands around the office. I've only caught him during the morning and I had to try my hardest not to show anything remotely affectionate towards him. So I'd say that not seeing him much was a blessing in disguise.

After a lonely lunch, I hopped back into the office and sat down at my desk before turning on my computer. I had some reports to work on and I was actually glad I got to sit down as I've been on my feet all morning. I was in the middle of clicking away on the desktop when Rachel, one of Harry's assistants and someone who I hardly talked to, walked up to me with a genuine worried look on her face.

"Louis?" She asked to get my attention. I glanced at her and waited for her to reply, "Mr. Styles wants to see you, and I don't think he's happy."

I let out a sigh and thanked her as I got up. I turned my computer off and walked over to Harry's office. A part of me felt disappointed at the thought that Harry might be upset at me, but that can't really be helped. He's more than allowed to be upset at me but I was crossing my fingers that he would at least remember what we talked about this morning and refrain from yelling at me.

I pushed the glass door open and walked inside without even knocking. I honestly forgot, but since he was already expecting me to come, I doubt he'd be as annoyed.

"You wanted to see me?" I spoke as professionally as I could. A couple of people were walking outside of his office and since the door was still open, I was extra careful about how I acted. I shut the door behind me and I wished Harry didn't have foggy glass for walls, because all I wanted to do was cuddle and be affectionate towards him. To be honest, sneaking around made me feel all giggly inside and I liked the secretiveness of it all more than I thought I would. No one in the office knew we were dancing around our feelings for each other and it was a huge rush.

"I did, actually," Harry spoke, a little more aggressive than I wanted, "Why haven't you sent me Steven's reports yet? I've sent you an email about it this morning and I still don't have it!"