the wolf children : Ame and Yuki chapter six

The first thing mom thought of was somewhere nearby so that it wouldn't be too much of a change , but then she relized that the city was just too small for us. And through reserch she learned that as wolves grow, they need alot of space to run around. She decided that the country side would be best for us.

We had past alot of houses that were in the country, but had no backyard space. So we just kept going until we reached the eleventh house, twelve was going to be our last stop.

" ok so this might not even be considered a house anymore but i think you'll agree when i say it's quite spacious." we all looked around curiously at the broken down home " It doesn't look like much but unlike other houses you've got running water and electricity going to." " but how long has it been here?" my mother asked curiously " well, judging by the looks of it maybe it was here before that forest was" the man said sarcastically " well if your ready to see the next one, we can-" " we'll take it" my mom said happily " w-wait you're serious?!" My mom just smiled.

Once all the paper work was finished, I went outside to check out the place. I was so excited too " This place is awesome!" i ran around the somewhat endless fields. " Hey Ame look what i can do!" I did a cartwheel on top of this old shack that was stuck in the ground. Ame was very scared of his new surroundings and only sat halfway inside the house. A lizard went past him and he said " no!!" he ran ontop of me. Mom came over to us and asked " how do you like your new home?" " Amazing!" I said " terrible, let's go back." Ame said fighting back tears. But my Mother knew that we'd grow to love this place, so she just pat Ame's head and smiled.