The Wolf Children: Ame and Yuki- chapter one

This is a story about my mom; Hana. You may laugh when i tell you or just write it off as a fairy tale. Although it may sound strange it's true, every single word of it.

Back then my mother was a student at a local college in Japan. She had gotten a scholarship to cover most of the cost, but needed to work a part time job to cover the rest. On a particular day she noticed a strange person in her class. He looked out of place. He wore a plain whote shirt and sat all alone.  Although he didn't have a textbook he still took notes attentatively.

At the end of the lesson she noticed he didn't turn in a slip to count his attendance

At the end of the lesson she noticed he didn't turn in a slip to count his attendance. She assumed that he'd just forgotten and decided to go and remind him. She caught up to him just before he was heading down the stairs

 She caught up to him just before he was heading down the stairs

" Um excuse me! But i think you forgot to fill out a slip...i could go get one for you if you-" she called out to him. He kept his back turned, but gently replied, " Don't bother, i'm not a student here" he sighed " I just shouldn't have come..."
She caught up to him again outside, but this time she jumped in front of him and said " look even if your not a student here, his lessons are still pretty hard even with a textbook so maybe from now on you can borrow my extra copy!" He didn't say yes or no but my mother had already made that descision for him.