Scent: Twenty-five

The heat given by sun rays, kiss jungkook bared torso made him stirred; but paused when he realizes the small figure his holding in

The heat given by sun rays, kiss jungkook bared torso made him stirred; but paused when he realizes the small figure his holding in. His lips slowly curved up, remembering what they did last night, his still in dazed! Can't believe that he and jimin did that; their eyes weren't filled with lust but love.

He stroke the younger hair, revealing the peaceful sleepy face of jimin. He caresses jimin face made the other scrunch his nose, as he's hug to the older become tighter; burying his face in jungkook's chest made the Alpha chuckled at his omega cute little action.

The soft smile never leaves his face, scanning jimin perfect features. The rays of sun made jimin's beauty stands out, his little face, his chubby cheek, his cute little nose, his cute eyes that closed and most of all those plump lips that bit agape.

Jungkook trailed down, seeing jimin bared neck that full of purple marks but there's one standing out; the little red heart shape glowing at the back of jimin's ear. He smiles tracing that little mark using his thumb.

Jimin stirred at jungkook's hold, eyes fluttered as he blinks twice trying to get a clear vision; he smiles sweetly seeing the Alpha besides him holding him securely. He pokes jungkook cheeks make his eyes widen, 'he isn't dreaming! Jungkook is beside him!' he jumped out on the bed not noticing his naked.

Jungkook chuckled shaking his head, jimin look at him confused titling his head.

"Nice VIEW.," he said emphasizing the word view, make jimin more confused!

"What are you saying?! and why you're here!" he half yelled, make jungkook laugh.

"Forgot already?" he stated, jimin frowned by it. He felt shivered feeling a cold air come from AC hit his bared skin.

"Last night?" he added, at that jimin remembered everything. Soon he realizes what jungkook means; he quickly covered his private parts by his hands.

"No use, I already see it. Don't hide it from me baby" he felt shiver through his spine hearing the endearment.

"I'm-I'm not your..."

"Yes, you are," he said huskily find jimin sexy but wipes it away.

Jungkook jump out in bed, pulling the sheet to cover his body, slowly he took forward where the omega is.

"Yah! What! Stop!" Jimin panicking doesn't know what to do,

"Aish! Don't be green," jungkook mutter, jimin knitting his brows.

He caught off guard, the Alpha pulls him to a hug as jungkook shared the covers to the shivering omega.

"This match better," he whispered resting his head on jimin's neck; nuzzling the omega's scent.

"Not fair." he retorted puffing his cheeks.

"Don't do that." he muffled at jimin's neck.

"Do what?"

"Puffing your cheeks! It makes me die," he stated hugging jimin tighter.

"Not buying." he tries to push jungkook but failed.

"Don't be a cockblock! I'm still enjoying the moment." by that jimin heart clench, jungkook wasn't his, the Alpha just helps me. A sad smile slowly painted on his pale face.

He wants to cherish this moment too, he closed his eyes sniffing the mixed scent of him and jungkook in the thin air. He flinches, jungkook carried him back in bed; carefully laid him in.

"Please, don't ruin the moments for once." jungkook mumbled kissing jimin's forehead, he only nods.

"What..." Jungkook sealed his mouth with a kiss.

"Every word you say, one kiss," he stated broking the kiss.

"Yah..." he quickly peck.

"That's unfair..." he receives another two.

"If you continue it, it can lead to another round," he said playfully, jimin only hits him and sank his self to the bed.

He hugs the omega again entwining their fingers, jimin smile how his small hand perfectly fit in jungkook's hold.

"I think you really mine now." he proclaims made the younger look at him.

He didn't utter a word, jungkook words stopping him. Jungkook chuckled, jimin hit him as he puffs his cheeks.

"Aish! I told you not the puff your cheeks." he groans pinching jimin's chubby cheeks.

Jimin glared at him pouting, he shook his head. "Your mine now, and you can't do anything about it." he proclaims once more, lifting their entwined hands.

His eyes widened seeing the infinity mark glowing in both of their wrists.

"What about chinie?" he whispered.

"It will be fine, and I'm sure she'll be happy for us." jungkook assured him.

Staring at his glowing mark, give him mixed emotions, happy that finally, he can say that jungkook is his own; but sad and guilty. He doesn't want chinie get mad at him, he hopes that the omega is fine with it like jungkook says.

------

Proofread DONE!!!