Who am I kidding? She won't even care if I'm here or not. 

I hear a fragile cough. My heart is racing as I see her eyes slowly flutter open. 

"Ell-" I get up and move my face closer to hers. 

Her beautiful brown eyes struggle to open. 

"Ow" she mumbles through her dry mouth. 

"Oh my are you ok? how are you feeling?" she tries to lift herself up, but she's weak. Weaker than ever. 

"Don't sit up" I push her back.

"I need to get up! Where the hell am I? Who the hell are you?"she glares at me. Does she not remember anything? I panic. I felt a lump build up in my throat. 

"Ellie do you not remember who I am? Jimin..."

"No" she concentrates hard but she shakes her head.

"Stop being an idiot of course you remember me! You know the asshole bastard guy that made your life miserable. I go to touch her again but she turns her head away. I hear a small snicker.

Ellie POV

"That's all it took to get you to admit it"  I turned back to see his pale, tired looking face. His dark chocolate eyes were still wide but they had little black bags underneath them. 

"Really...you remember me?" I looked down as his hands grips mine tighter. He follows my gaze and realises what his doing.

"Of course you idiot! I didn't hit my head I only fainted" I snatched my arm away.

"your the idiot for not eating and drinking enough, your body had lack of nutrition and hydration it could've been a lot worse"

"eh it happens," I rested my head back careless of myself. 

After a moments of silence I heard a door roll open and one by one some of the members walked in followed by the girls. 

"YAH!" Hope screamed making me cringe a little. She started crying hugging me which wasn't like Hope to do but i guess i would be the same if i didn't know if my friend was going to die or not. 

"don't scream!" Rachel smacked Hope's arm. 

"How are you feeling?" they both pushed Jimin aside and started touching my head and moving my hand. 

"relaxed before you came" 

"savage..." Jungkook whispered in the distance. Hope snaps her head towards Jungkook and glares. I can see invisible dart thrown at him. 

"Anyways, I'm fine... have you contact dad yet or Jackson?" I asked worryingly. 

"Mmm yeah, your dad said he won't be able to come over and see you, his run into a few issues and Jackson won't be able to make it but he send you a bunch of flowers with little notes, I will take good care of you until they come over" Hope beamed.

"ok" I didn't know what to say. I felt so weak, even my dad wouldn't be able to help me right now. 

"the doctor said you are free to leave anytime now" Yoongi walked up and gave me his first real smile. How long was I freaking asleep for? 

"Thanks guys,

"but... Tae do you mind taking a walk with me?" Tae's face lit up in the corner of the room he nodded and his little face felt awkward as everyone looked at him. 

"Are you sure your going to be alright?" I glanced passed Hope's shoulder and realised Jimin's face had fallen to the ground. I heard what he said last night, but i don't if i am willing to tell him the same thing i felt in my heart. is it true? or is it just because it was in the heat of the moment that i wanted to tell him how much i loved him?

"Yes" I gave her a reassuring look. 

***

Our steps fell in sync as we walked through a beautiful green park. It wasn't snowing quite yet but there was bits of snow here and there. I held onto Tae's arm for comfort and getting used to the feeling of walking again. My energy levels were low and to be honest i didn't even have the strength of walking right now.

"what happened exactly?" 

"Oh nothing, last night Jimin and I just had a little argument and, but it wasn't his fault... i mean it was mine," 

"I didn't take care of myself enough in Japan after what happened with Jimin before I left, actually destroyed me more than I thought... and i guess didn't have anyone that i can go to and tell, so i was alone and i'm not good at being alone," I continued. 

He nodded lowering his head. 

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't be telling you this i bet it really wasn't what you wanted to hear" I go to let go of his arm but he grabs it and places is in his arms again. 

"it's exactly what i want to hear and then i know what's wrong with you, you become so distant sometimes and it hurts my heart not knowing what goes through your mind,"

"talk to me as long as you want" he adds. I smile to myself. 

"Tae"I stop in our tracks letting go of his arms.

"Yes?" 

"don't laugh at me now" my heart beat began to speed up

"I promise" he smiles slightly showing his teeth. 

"I think... I really love him" 

(AUTHOR NOTE: AAAAAND THAT'S HOW THAT ENDS. WELL IS SHE GOING TO FINALLY ADMIT IT OR ARE THEY JUST GONNA LEAVE IT AND KEEP GOING THEIR SEPERATE STUBBORN ASS WAYS. Anywayssss, I am sorry to everyone who IS reading my book, I need to start uploading my chapters faster but I have had authors block a lot! Thank you everyone reading it. I love you)

apologising in advance for this short filler chapter thingy going on. 

I was forced to try and post... 

also sorry for my spelling errors and grammatical errors.

OH WELL BYE.