Long distance?

It's been quite a long time since I've updated and I don't have great hope for this chapter, But ya know enjoy 😊

Shawn's pov:

I wake up with jacks arms wrapped around me, he looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I worm my way out of his arms and jump into the shower. Today is the last day of magcon. The last day I'll be able to see the guys until it starts up again next summer. Me and jack are still completely unfinished, I mean what are we? How am I supposed to not see him for 6 month when I don't even know what we are.
I get out of the shower and see jack waking up,
"Good morning" I say going to my back to put on a shirt.
"Ugh do you really have to put a shirt on" jack whines
"We need to be at the airport in less than an hour so I unfortunately do" I joke
"I don't want to go back home, and I definitely don't want you to go back to Canada. That's a completely different country" jack pouts
"Yeah I'm not really ready to go back either.. but we should probably pack up since we need to leave" I say.
All the boys meet in the lobby ten minutes later and we drive to the airport. Carter and Arron's planes were the first ones to board, we all said good bye to them. Next was Taylor's, then Cam's, Nash's, and Matt's. Mine was the next one too board so me and the jacks walked over to my gate, it was close enough to theres that it wasn't a problem for them to wait with me.
"Hey Jonson would you mind giving us a minute to talk before I leave?" Jack asks
"Yeah of course no problem" he gets up and walks over to one of the stores.
"Hey" jack says to me
"Hi" I responded
"How is this going to work?" He turns to me
"What do you mean"
"I'm totally super into you and I love kissing you, but we don't really have any labels and I'm fine with that. But I'm not going to see you for about six months and I just want to know how this is going to work?" He explains
"I had the same thoughts earlier, I mean I'm head over heels in love with you but I totally get it if you don't want to like date, ya know"
He nods "but I do want to date you! I want to be able to say you're mine, I don't ever want you dating other people, and I want to be able to kiss you whenever I want to" jack says simply.
I hear my ticket be called meaning I have to start boarding, I hug Jonson who came back to say bye. Then I turn to jack,
"Text me when you get there so I know you're okay" I wrap my arms around him.
"I'm gonna miss you so much" I say starting to tear up
"Don't cry you'll look crazy while boarding the plane and we don't want that" he jokes, I kiss him one more time before finally getting onto the plane. When I find my seat I try to relax and have fun but I end up crying again. God I can't wait til next years magcon.
Gilinskys pov:
The plane lands in omaha Nebraska  about three hours later. Jonson's parents met us at the airport and took us back to the house, we live close enough that I can walk to my house pretty easily.
I open my phone to a Snapchat from Shawn letting me know he was home safe:

I smile brightly and respond

When we were at the airport we talked about how we wanted to be a couple but we never actually made it official

When we were at the airport we talked about how we wanted to be a couple but we never actually made it official. I obviously want to date him but I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship, and I don't know how I feel about coming out. I mean I like Shawn I think I even love him but I've never dated a guy before. I don't even know what me liking Shawn means.
All I know is that I do love Shawn, and we've only been separated for a few hours but I miss him. This is going to be the LONGEST 6 months of my life.
Okay so that was ACTUALLY TERRIBLE, and I am sorry about that. But I will be back with more and better content soon. I hope