Sorry...

Wow it's been quite a long time since I've written more of this story. I mean only like two people read the story so it's not like anyone was really effected but I'm sorry to the few that read this short story. I'm gonna continue this from where I left off before even though a lot of things have changed. Enjoy😘

Shawn's pov:
I wake up and see that jack isn't in his bed, I close my eyes again and the memories of last night come flooding back. So Gilinsky really thinks I hate him. That's not even a little true, if I really start thinking about the whole situation it makes more sense for me to be in lov-.
I'm brought out of my thoughts when I open my eyes and see jack putting his shirt on. And let me just say, DAAAAAMN that boy is built.
"like what you see?" He says smirking at me "you wish" I roll my eyes.
Now comes the hard part, how do I bring up last night and tell him I definitely don't hate him.
"Look jack-" he cuts me off
"let's not right now okay, we can talk later but we need to head down stairs so we can meet the boys before the show" he slides his shirt over his head and throws me some clothes from my bag.
-
We just finished the show and now was time for the meet and greet portion of magcon. I see the long lines with all the screaming fans waiting to meet us. This little girl came up to me first, she looks like she's about 6
"hey sweetie what's your name" I crouch down to be at her height.
"S-s-scarlet" she stutters,
"well scarlet you are adorable, would you like to take a picture with me?" She nods and I pick her up to take the picture.
After a long hour of meeting fans I see that I only have to meet 2 more people. The first was a huge fan and it took three security guards to get her off of me, I hated having security take her away but she did bite me... four times. The last girl I met was a really pretty teenager named Emma
"woah that was intense" she laughed walking up to me.
We talked for about 10 minutes, even though I usually only talk to fans for about 5 minutes. I look over to see jack burning wholes in the girl with his eyes, and if I didn't know any better I'd think he was almost, jealous? No he couldn't be. I turned back to Emma and continued our conversation, she gave me her number then walked away after another 10 minutes of talking.
The show was over soon after that and all the guys decided to go back cam and Nash's room again. Once we were all up there, me and the boys all sat around the room talking about the fans at this show. Matt talked about how a fan give him a t-shirt of herself, Nash talked about a fan who cut out a lock of his, I told then about the bitter.
Then Taylor asked me about the girl who gave me her number, I told everyone that her name was Emma and that she was actually pretty cool. Halfway through me taking about her jack got up and left,
"what's up with that" carter asked motioning to the door
"I don't know I'll asked him about it later". Then the boys began to hassle me asking if I was gonna call her or if I thought she was hot, I told them she was pretty but I kinda had a thing for somebody else.
I left before they started asking who it was that I liked. When I opened the door I heard jack  talking I assumed he was on the phone
"listen jack I have no idea what this means, I'm confused and I want you to come back to magcon." Then there was silence for a minute "okay I get that but it's fucking lonely here with out you, we've never been apart for longer than that week  your parents sent you off to summer camp. I don't know how to be on my own with out you" jack stopped talking then laughed and continued "yeah exactly, and I know I'm friends with most of the guys but there still not you"
That was when jack looked over and saw me "hey listen I gotta go I'll call you later, bye" jack hung up and put his phone down "how much of that did you here" he raised his brow. "oh I-uh-I wasn't um listening " I stutter "so I am to believe that you were just chilling here being super quiet not listening in to my conversation?" I nod. "Riiiiiiight" he kinda laughs and rolls his eyes, he gets up "I think I'm gonna go downstairs to get some air" as he walks past I grab his arm.
"Jack... you said we could talk later, and I think it's later" I smile
"okaaaay what did you need to tell me this morning" he asks "I just wanted to talk about last night, you didn't really let me finish what I was saying," I pause before continuing "I absolutely don't hate you, I actually think your really awesome. I would actually love it if we were friends, so maybe you wouldn't seem so lonely while your here without Johnson." He looks at me and half smiles "I knew you were listening in to my conversation" then he sorta chuckles and leaves the room.
Was that a yes on the whole friendship thing? I change out of my jeans and hoodie and put on some basketball balls shorts, deciding to not put a shirt on cause it's too damn hot. Jack comes back into the room about five minutes later with a bottle of water. I see his jaw clenched when he looked at me then he looked away quickly.
"I would love that too" he says putting the water down and looking in his bag
"what?" He stands up "I would love for us to be friends too" jack smiles at me before turning and walking into the bathroom. God damn he's cute, oh no I can NOT be falling for jack fucking Gilinsky.

A/n: I hope the few of you reading this enjoyed it, sorry it was kinda short. Did you guys like the ending being the same as the last? I thought that was pretty cool. Next chapters gonna be gilinskys pov, later✌🏻