Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene!

Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene! Oh my Irene!

GUYS I MADE THE MUSICAL!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm slightly calmer now. Now to explain. You all know I auditioned for my high school's production of School of Rock on Tuesday. I was playing the waiting game for so long. I waited until after school for the list to be posted. The band director waited until the end of the day to post it, just to torture us. Literally everyone ran to see the list! So I was scrolling through the list and saw Chase as Dewey, no surprise there, Ingrid as Rosalie, again not surprised, the. I saw Allie J, got the role of Summer. Summer was my idealistic role, and I started getting nervous as I didn't see my name yet. I then saw my name under the role of Marcy, one of the backup singers. Either way I'm so excited to be doing a production by Andrew Lloyd Webber, under the direction of a previous Phantom alternate for the tour and a Raoul. Guys I literally squealed so loud and ran down the hallway. I nearly missed my bus lol.

So on that note, I will be offline for two hours more than usual because of rehearsals being after school. I love you all and want to thank everyone who believed in me and helped me along the way.

Luv ya,

Rachel the Short Potato Daae