Part 1

"Stop following me" I slurred drunkenly as I stumbled down a dark, musty smelling alley way.

"You need to go home" he demanded sternly his voice on the edge of shouting.

"I'm sick of people telling me what to do, please leave me alone" I whispered hoarsely, my voice dry from all the laughing and alcohol I had consumed.

Ashton had the worst reputation in this town, he was the leader of one of the biggest gangs in Australia, He smoked, dealt drugs and lived off sex and alcohol. He was also my brother Calum's friend.

It all started a year ago. I moved here from England with my brother Calum. He started hanging around with Ashton and ended up becoming part of his gang. I was seen as Calum's innocent little sister who got ignored and left out quite a bit because I wasn't allowed to listen in on there meetings and talks, but unfortunately Ashton took a deep fascination in me. He wouldn't leave me alone and became very protective over me whenever I decided to go out by myself. You see I have no friends outside of the gangs house, they wouldn't allow me to bring back people because they apparently could be spies. It got annoying as all I wanted to do was stay away from him. From all of the gang business, But it was hard, I mean I was living with him in his house with his gang.

"Let me have some fun Ashton" I screamed before chugging down the drink in my hand. Seconds later it was ripped out of my grasp and flung to the floor.

"I think you've had enough fun already sweetheart. I'm taking you home. Now" he growled possessively looking at me in disgust as I refused to go near him.

"No" I glared standing up to him.
He looked surprised before a smirk landed upon his face and an evil glint appeared in his eyes.

"Fine... We'll just have to do it the hard way then" he warned before grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder not giving a care about how gentle he was being.

"Ashton put me down, now." I yelled punching his back and screaming. People from nearby the party watched not daring to do anything to help me as they wouldn't dare say anything to ashton knowing he could easily kill them if they got in his way.

"Ashton please" I whimpered starting to give up half way through the journey home tired of screaming at him to put me down.

He didn't listen and carried on until we got to his house where all his gang members lived including my brother and i.

"Please put me down" I begged. He chuckled placing me not too gently on the floor as I stumbled over.

"Next time listen to me." He warned glaring straight at me.

"No. I'm sick of you trying to control me! I hate you!" I shouted drunkenly. I never got drunk so this was a rare occasion for me but everything had finally caught up to me. I was tired of the boys all leaving me out and I was determined to get noticed by some one. I was desperate for somebody's attention and I didn't care who's anymore.

Suddenly I felt myself being yanked up and roughly pushed against the wall. "Say that again. I dare you" he said deadly.

"I.hate.you" I didn't hesitate at all thanking myself for keeping my voice strong.

It didn't last long as he grabbed hold of my wrist pulling me up the stairs making me drunkenly sway side to side hitting everything on the way. He opened his bedroom door and slammed it shut seconds later, throwing me on the bed in the process.

He got on top of me resting all his weight on to his elbows as he leaned down close to my face showing his power that he held over me.

I struggled in his grip trying to wriggle free but it was no use.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked quietly, scared as he had the potential to hurt me especially as I was in a vulnerable state and wouldn't be able to defend myself. I doubt he would actually hurt me though.

"I'm showing you what happens if you disrespect me" he whispered harshly his breath fanning over my face.

His hands swiftly moved up my body touching and caressing every inch Grabbing onto every curve roughly and sucking harshly at my neck. I looked at him confused as to what he was trying to do.

He rushed to strip me out of my clothes so I was in nothing but my underwear.
He reached over the bed pulling something out of the bedside table, My mind was drowsy and I couldn't concentrate, I wasn't sure what it was at first until I felt the cold metal clasp around my wrist making me flinch at the coldness. It seemed to sober me up slightly and I was now aware
Of what was going on.

I tugged at them trying to get free suddenly panicked at how I couldn't move.

"Don't bother." He smirked

"A-ashton p-please" I whimpered as he was leaning close to me but not touching me in anyway.

"Please what" he smirked again.

"Do something" I whined not liking the fact that he was teasing me and giving into him.

He left open mouthed kisses down my stomach and up again toying with my now hardened nipples. he hummed in satisfaction.

I let out a breathy moan gasping at how Ashton could make me feel good when he hadn't even really done anything yet. I couldn't really believe what was going on, but what I did know was that right now I wasn't invisible, I had someone's attention.

"Make a noise and I will punish you" he warned making me whimper in protest but I obliged anyway.

Biting my lip to hold in the moans he started to kiss down my stomach again, then my thighs. He used his hands to nudge my legs open for him moving his thumbs over the soft skin tickling me. He then softly kissed my dripping heat his roughness replaced with an urgency of care as he slowly removed my panties from my legs.

"You're so wet" he murmured before roughly licking a line up my clit and back down again. He repeated this a few times as I had to hold myself from moaning from the incredible pleasure. Suddenly his tongue dived into my entrance and I bit my lip harshly to stop myself from screaming. My hands were restricted from moving as I tried to get them free so I could run my hands through Ashton's dirty blonde hair.

My hips started to lift off the bed slightly as I was writhing from the pleasure from underneath him, i couldn't control it. He lifted his free arm to hold down my hips with one of his massive hands as he carried on.

I could feel my high approaching as I squirmed beneath him. Before I could reach it he abruptly pulled away kissing back up my body to forcefully kiss me. I could taste myself on him and once again fought the urge to moan. I never imagined myself doing something like this. So out of character and especially with ashton out of all people.

Without giving me a chance to think he slammed straight into me roughly thrusting in and out at an inhumanly fast pace, it hurt at first but soon turned into immense pleasure. His grip on my hips tightened and I knew I would have bruises tomorrow but right now I didn't care, Grunts left his lips and profanities left mine as I couldn't hold my moans back. He slowed down making his thrusts deeper and more pleasurable.

He made eye contact with me as if daring me to look away. I didn't.His normally brown eyes were dilated with lust as he leaned down to kiss me once again.

"A-ashton... I-I'm going to-" I moaned desperate to touch him and pulling against my restraints harshly making the previous red marks darker but I don't notice as I was too wrapped up in Ashton.

"Do not come until I say you can"

He speed up his pace his sweat clad body moving in time with mine.

"I-I can't hold it any longer" I whimpered.

"Fine...Let it go" he whispered before I clenched tightly around him making him groan deeply. He released his load into me, his body weakening and collapsing on to the bed beside me.

"Remember. You. Belong. To. Me"
He said seriously.

I didn't reply knowing there was
nothing I could do now but let the darkness of sleep take over me.