Chapter 5 | Family Bonding Time

Up top is Jake's wolf form isn't he cute!!!! 😍😍😍

Aaron's POV
_^_^_^_^_

It was so nice for the brothers to get along, and what's good about it is that they both except me being both their mates. Now this might sound weird, but how am I suppose to explain this to Jake when he gets older?

It can't be like "hey, this is you're father, and this is you're uncle who by the way is also my mate so yeah...?" Ugh! I don't know, we'll just cross that bridge when we get ther, yeah?

At the moment, everyone is in the living room just chilling while, I play toys with Jake. He's really enjoying himself by running around and cutely tripping every once in a while, but also not hurting himself.

"Conner and Levi, can y'all come over here for a minute?" I say while waving my hand to get their attention. They both come over sitting on the floor to reach my hight since I am on the floor still.

"What is it, love?" Levi asked me.

"I was wondering could we all like go out and hang? I've been in this house for three days and I wanna stretch my limbs... if you get my drift."

"Ohh, you wanna change into your wolf I see now. Well yeah that's fine, just don't go outside the borders." Connor said.

"Great! Let's go th-," I was suddenly stopped by a hand pulling on my shirt. I looked behind me and indeed it was, Levi with a concern look on his face. "Wait, Aaron you need better clothes on." He told me.

Looking down at myself he was right, I forgot I still had only this shirt on and so did Jake. I look up at them both and they got the hint at what I was saying. Levi let me go, picking up Jake in his arms snuggling him lovingly.

"Ahaha ha, papa that tickles." Jake says, giggling.

"Indeed, my boy. Let's go get you on something more out-doors, okay?" Levi smiled.

"Mhm." He nodded.

"I can have one of the females get y'all some clothing if that's okay?" Connor suggested.

"Yeah, that would be best actually." I said.

Connor nodded his head and walked out the living room. In the mean time while he left, me and Levi played with Jake who was a giggling mess. He wouldn't sit down even if you tried yourself because he was all excited to go outside.

Few minuets have passed and, Connor reappeared with a few ladies behind him smiling.

"We are so glad that our Alpha found his mate and lost long brother." A sweet girl says.

"Yeah, he wouldn't stop talking about how he's gonna treat his mate well, and be the best mate there is." The next one bedside the other one said that.

"Hahah- okay girls you're embarrassing you're Alpha."

"Right sorry. If you would please follow us to the next room that would be great." The lady that ha that sweet smile said, motioning then with her hands.

Following the two lady's they each assigned a room for, Jake and Aaron. Of course, Levi be with Jake since he is still a pup and will probably act up without supervision.