The Nightmare

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Phew" Will groaned in a high-pitched voice. He was perspiring in large amounts. He ran downstairs without even freshening up. "Tris! Tris! Tris! Where are you?" shouted Will. "Tris is not there at home, Will. She has gone to get her school supplies from Diagon Alley but what happened to you, why are you sweating so much?" questioned Andy in a worried tone.

"Dad! I got a nightmare and in that I saw that Tris was killed by a ghastly looking beast. Can you imagine that Dad? Our Tris!" said Will while panting and perspiring in large amounts. "Will, it is just a dream, it is not going to become true." said Andy in a reassuring voice. 

"But dad? Tris is not going to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry, what if she dies there? Please do not allow her to go!!!" pleaded Will. 

"She is not going to die. Our darling is going to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and enjoy herself there, your mom and I as parents encourage her to go and even you as a brother should encourage her to go. Don't tell your mom and Tris about this nightmare. Ok? Not a word about the nightmare now, go and freshen up till then I'll make you some breakfast." Andy said in a stern and strict voice.

"Dad???????!!!!!!!!!!" Will was flabbergasted after hearing what his father said. "Go and take a shower." Andy ordered him to go in such a voice that there was no time for any further arguments. 

He trudged to the lavatory, turned the shower on and reveled in the amazing feel of the shower. After getting ready, he went down to eat his breakfast. His dad had prepared salad soup for him which was his least favourite but something was even worse.