第 1 章 - Qing Sister

Tian Xi pov

Every day feel like always. Its too suffocated for me. Life is exhoustes and meaningless. I am the crow prince but I feel like a bird in a cage.

"Notify general Ming and minister Wen. I'm inviting them to join my hunt today."

"Yes your highness." The eunuch leave after I finish my command.

Hunting is the only times I relaxed my exhiustwd mind and tired soul. I just want to be free from my title. I want to enjoy at least a day for myself with out caring about other opinion on my action. I wish I never born as the crown prince.

"Your highness, I see a target on that bush." Ming Lei awake me from my secret thought.

I look at the direction he points at and see the rabbit jumping around. I take my arrow and bow that attach behind me and aim at the target. I streatch the rope with my arrow and focus then release it. The arrow fly quickly toward the target. But I miss it. The rabbit run aways.

"Let hunt over there." I hit the horse lightly as I conduct it walking in the direction I want to.

Ming Lei and Wen Hai follow me but I oders the other to stay away. I just want to be free with my friends. We ride the horse further from the camping point heading toward east. Its very refreshing when the field breeze hit on my face. I finally can breath happily.

"Finally.. I can breath." I yell as loud as I can leting everything go.

"Your highness.." Wen Hai speak humblely.

I wave my hand on him. "Not now. I'm enjoying my rest."

I jump down from the horse and run freely along the field. I never feel this free before. I feel alive. I turn back and see my friend run behind me. I smile brightly at their sight.

"Your highness.. please, don't leave us behind. Its dangerouns."

I grin at Wen Hai. "Put down my title. I'm your friend."

"Its not ---"

"Wen Hai.." I call his name and he lower his sight imediately."Do I need to beg you?"

"No your highness. Its me who need to beg." He bend 90' degree as he apologize non stop.

"Drop my title." I command.

"As you wish your highness."

I walk forward with them tailing behind my back. We talk few things and I reminiscing the old time. Having loyal friend is a bless as the crown prince.

"What is this?" I pick up a rip torn kite under my feet.

I look around to seek the owner but seen no one. I study the kite carefully. The kite done beautifully but too bad, its was rip apart. I touch it slightly and accidentally I broke it more.

"Arrrrrr.. I saw it. You broke my kite." A lady wear in pink tunics run in my direction.

Ming Lei almost drew his sword but I gesture him to stop. The lady looks furrious with her stare right in my eyes. I'm ammuse.

"My kite.. pay it back..!" She scream right in my face without breaking the eyes contact.

She just a small lady but got big gut. She just commit two sin in a second. First she stare right in my eyes. Second she scream at me.

"Damn.. my kite." She snatch the kite from my grip and sigh. "You better pay for this. Its not easy to make this kite. arrrr... damn.."

I don't understand some of her word. I do realize she is complaining about the broken kite tho.