I silently went back to my place and laid down as I stare at the ceiling and think of stuffs, waiting for sandman to make me fall asleep.

.

.

Jimin's POV

She looked really stressed but despite the situation, she's still beautiful for me..

~flashback~

"You like someone, don't you?" she said wiping her tears as she sat back down

"I can't. I guess I'm just unlucky that the girls I like already has someone else." I looked away

"Christine?" she guessed.

"Bwoh?!" I looked at her with my eyes wide.

"It was just a guess" she chuckled.

~end of flashback~

Was I that obvious? I mean yeah I don't know. I'm confused right now. I thought I still liked Hannah? But why is it that everytime Christine smiles at me, my heart flutters? Why is it that when she rant's, I wanna stop whatever's bothering her. Why is it that I like her when I know that she already likes Jungkook? Why do I keep on hurting myself?

"I don't know. I really don't know what I'd do without you, Jiminie. Thanks for listening to me" She smiled and I shook my head.

"Hey what are bestfriends for?" I smiled at him

"Although you have Kai Sunbaenim already..." I trailed off

"Hey. It's fine. He's a brother like Jaebum. We shared childhood, sooooo more or less you're my guy bestfriend." She said shrugging,

"I'm the bestfriend?" I smiled

"Mm. The others are brothers to me, You're the closest guy friend I have that doesn't baby me too much and doesn't give off the "Im your older brother" feel." she giggled

Wah. That was just plain adorable.

"Well it's time for you to sleep. It's 2am." I told her pointing at the clock. I really didn't want this conversation to end, but I'm concerened about her health. She needs sleep. 

I walked her to her room and bid goodnight before I went to my place which is the sofa and laid down.

.

.

Why are you so pabo? Why do you like torturing yourself? 

Aniyo. You can't stop what you're feeling. Besides, Jungkook doesn't know how to take care of Christine

Hey Jungkook is your brother, what are you saying Park Jimin?!

Yah! I'm just caring for Christine, I dont like to see her so pained 

.

.

Aish my conscience is fighting. I should stop thinking of such things. I'll just make a deal with myself. If Jungkook makes Christine cry, I'll let her know my stupid feelings and make her feel special and treasured like she should be... then I'll make her choose.

Heartbreak or not, atleast you tried. No regrets Park Jimin. Just like how you wanted your life to be.

.

.

.

.

.

Christine's POV

Another day at school another day at work. Nothing major happened to me. I was being taken care of by everyone. Jungkook was noticeably sweet today. What's up with him? He ran off when the dismissal bell rang and met me half way home with a rose smiling at me slyly.