"I didn't, Fang. Look out the window," Maria said sounding unimpressed. "Bit dark for the time of day, isn't it?" she pointed out seriously. It was 3 pm but it looked like a winter evening. Justice angled himself awkwardly and looked up at the sky. The moon was starting to cover the sun. People were looking up at it in wonder, clearing not believing what they were seeing. Raine switched the car lights on with a sharp click, saying nothing but he looked grim, his eyebrows furrowed.

"John can cause an eclipse?" Jaspar frowned before inhaling sharply. "It wasn't nighttime in my vision, was it," he murmured sounding very scared.

"Possibly not, no," Maria agreed, rubbing Jaspar's back. "Don't count this as over just yet though," she commented firmly. "We have one advantage John does not. We know how this going to play out in the worst case scenario."

Jaspar shivered and Justice looked over at Maria. "Worst case scenario?" Justice asked softly.

"I die and you all get captured," Maria stated a little too calmly for someone talking about their own death. "I will die trying to save Tim from being killed. John doesn't want to kill me. He sees me as his," Maria scowled darkly, looking away from the two men.

"Fae sees everyone who obeys his orders just the once, his," Raine grunted. "Can't obey the fae. Have to fight every sec of the way. Unless you already his. Then, you fucked."

"He stopped me having a cigarette after I saved his latest capture," Maria muttered darkly. "I'm not human, it is perfectly fine for me to smoke and relax a little," clicking her neck to relieve some of the awkward positions. "I need to living here.

John walked into the Rook slowly, anger filling every fibre of his body as he saw the state of his property

John walked into the Rook slowly, anger filling every fibre of his body as he saw the state of his property. The men inside froze, all bowing slightly and moving out of his way as he John walked through the room. They weren't stealing from him, luckily for them. They were actually helping clean up. Elison was sat crossed legged in the centre of a demon trap looking slightly ill. It was a powerful trap, one which was Raine's speciality. Few would be able to break it without Raine's will.

"Raine trapped you," John thundered, understanding now why Elison had not gone after the runaways himself. "Rude pest. He will die for this Elison," he promised, using his magic to break the spell. Raine's will was nothing to his own. 

"I'm glad. Raine should have been taken out a long time ago," Elison scowled standing up shakily. "Leo's at the Kings Retreat. He broke down after they left."

"Was he left behind?" John demanded, sending his powers down the link which connected him to the man he was turning immortal.

"In a manner of speaking. Justice asked him to come, Leo said no and that Justice shouldn't try it. So Justice left," Elison grunted, stumbling over to the bar and leaning against the wood. He picked up a card which was still on the surface despite the wind had blown most of the tarot deck to the ground. "I don't know if Jasper was in on this or not."

"Jasper will live either way. He is too valuable to kill over this. True seers are so rare. Justice..." John trailed off, not darkly though. He was clearly furious but it ebbed slightly in a sadness. "I didn't want to kill him but he has left me no choice," John murmured sadly, picking up a bottle of whiskey from behind the counter and pouring himself a glass.

"Boss," one of the men cleaning said gently. "We will all miss him but Justice knew the rules."

John glared at the man for speaking out of turn with him. The man mumbled an apology and continued cleaning. "Why do you have a tarot card?" John asked, looking at it. The lost maiden, an uncertainty in the future or finding something lost depending on which way around it was drawn. The card was apt in this situation for either direction. Already John had his pets looking for Raine's car. Creatures, both fae and not, were searching for the people who had dared defy his will.

"Justice got Jasper to do a reading," Elison admitted. "Six of torches, The Warlock of Slingstones and then... this," Elison said drawing the card he had taken from the two young men from his pocket. "I didn't let them see it. I was more concerned with the secret Justice had been hiding which involves the Wardens."

"Let's see it then," John said almost too calmly, but the glass in his hands shattered. He looked down surprised but just grabbed a new glass and repoured the drink.

"The fallen," Elison revealed placing it on the table. "Not sure which way up it was."

"Failure or rebirth," John mused darkly, closing his eyes. "The question is, is the rebirth a new life out of my influence or..." he suddenly smiled darkly. "I know what to do to him," he purred. "Maybe I don't have to kill him completely."

"John?" Elison murmured at the look, suddenly very concerned for Justice. Death was one thing. John was angry with Justice but he wasn't normally cruel when killing his boys who had run away. Flat out betrayed him, sure, but not simply for wanting freedom. John did get that. Didn't necessarily understand on individual cases but he got the idea in general. That look suggested something a lot more sinister for Justice, however.

"None of your concern, Elison," John waved him off calmly, fury slowly building up in his eyes again. "Now," his eyes grew darker, the whites turning black and more of John's true form showing through as his powers built up around them. "If you excuse me, I have to go capture the troublemakers," he scowled darkly, disappearing into the wind. Leaving a dark presence behind and broken glass.

Elison shivered, and walked to the giant hole in the wall. The others joined him, as the moon slowly moved in front of the sun. "Oh, people are going to die today," someone said softly. "Rest in peace, Justice."